How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

Man, @DollarBill, that plant is making great progress. GG4 is such a strong and resilient strain!

1 Like

@Khatru it had male sacks once upon a time. and one nanner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No Joke, deMaled then FIM’d it first then 24 hours later Topped it, treated it with electrolites and female plant hormones on every node and wound. i heard it go EEEEEK!!

2 Likes

The little plant that could. I love watching them come back, it’s similar to what’s happening at the cellular level and so fascinating to observe. Then again, I always had a thing for kaleidoscopes and spirographs.

2 Likes

@kmac03 :v: @Khatru i can see for Miles and Miles and Miles

2 Likes

Oh yeah? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@kmac03 I Can See for Miles (song by The Who) :laughing: another, Magic Bus :trolleybus: :police_car: it’s the Fuzz run lil bus run

3 Likes

Sometimes my jokes fall flat. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@kmac03 i was laughing and puffing :palm_tree: and just got blasted like Pow! :boom: oops now i need a Nap

3 Likes

Have a good nap! :zzz:

2 Likes

I knew exactly what you meant.

Just finishing off the lyric line…

Teenage wasteland. It’s only teenage wasteland

2 Likes

Now it’s on to this:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=CtMbwB2S9YI&feature=share

I appreciate y’all. :pray:

2 Likes

I’m a stone cold vibe killer, too. :cold_face: A nap sounds good.

2 Likes

I’ve never experienced this!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Being a vibe killer?

2 Likes

Yes. You’re a good vibe creator, never a killer!

2 Likes

I try. Thank you. :v:

2 Likes

Whats up bro, I haven’t been here in a while. Been a little busy. Those look freaking amazing. I’ve started my second grow. I’m 5 days into flower

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo Awesome bro and Happy New Year 2021 :fist_right::fist_left:

@Dabbindeebo

Same GG #4 Feminized :v: Ten Weeks :laughing: 11 Weeks Be Patient :upside_down_face: GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626 :v:12 Weeks and Flower 12/12 GIF_20210126_182445

2 Likes

Happy new year bro! For some reason it’s telling me my files are to big

1 Like