How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

@Dabbindeebo the Web is crazy, with everyone staying home it seems the big time internet web is Over Loaded and they didn’t plan for it

1 Like

Uploading: 16096469478532128144771651386121.jpg…

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo :v::laughing:

2 Likes

Looks so tasty! What does she smell like

1 Like

4 Likes

Just you wait, wait till they start plumping up, give off that aroma that makes you want to cut them down NOW. Then they get all sticky like and clog up your scissors, like rubber cement between your fingers. When I grew GG4 in bulk, when it came crop time, my favorite was rubbing my hands together and all the trichomes ball up and you got this beautiful keif / sugar wax. Memories…Still one of my favorite strains of all time. It will really test your patience to wait for maturity

2 Likes

These girls are freaking thriving right now!IMG_20210117_104515_201 IMG_20210117_104515_203 IMG_20210117_104515_204 Image_2021-01-17 10_27_18_457 trichs are already looking nice

2 Likes

Can’t help but sit and stare at them!

4 Likes

someone has CAUGHT THE BUG! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m laughing with you because it’s true. It only grows bigger from here @Dabbindeebo. :v:t2: :rofl:

2 Likes

Observation: When I grew commercially, I hated being around my plants. I wanted it as automated as possible so I could get OUT, not have to visit them
Now, as a home grower, I check them 5,6,7 times a day. I find myself staring at them in a ponderous gaze…like lying down in a Big Filed of Tall Grass. I wait for a Hispanic woman to come and whisper something into my ear…Then I want a glass of wine and make sure not to spill it. It is almost like a FLASH BACK. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! That’s a good memory. Well done you!

1 Like

BTW, do not clean your grinder…just wait a few days, not a couple, a few, and a solution will present itself

2 Likes

Much love to you and yours. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I know right! If I go a day where I can’t see them I get a little moody. Happened yesterday. Had to go into work early before lights on, and didn’t get home till lights out.:rage::rage:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo @Khatru :grin: 13 Weeks

:stuck_out_tongue: Same Stuff Last Grow @Kronic 7 days of Flip to Flower @Khatru @Kimmyann253 i had to wait till Lights Out to show this: Starting this evening 11 Hours of this :laughing: and 12 Hours of this @Dabbindeebo for Dusk and Dawn

4 Likes

GG4 feminized is one of the easiest strains I’ve ever grown.

An excellent strain for a first time grower. Nice stone too . . .

Not a whole lot of special attention needed. Just some TLC

4 Likes

@Khatru i back you there, wait till you Smoke that Bud :skier: you will Fall Down Happy

2 Likes

Oh yeah @DollarBill

I grew it the last two seasons.

It’s in my regular rotation now.

It’s become a fave!

5 Likes

@Khatru the Smell is Fantastic growing GG and will put your eyes out first wiff of the room

4 Likes