How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

Nice, very nice indeed. If the last one is Columbian, those leaves should get broad and wide as she (he) ages. I hope for you it does. I just put a few GSCookie autos in around 3/4 days ago. I am waiting on GG4 auto seeds - shipping SOON!

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 it’s doing the same as the seeds i crossed of red and gold with showing brindle leaves. i always thought the red leaned more panama

Not Bad for an Outdoor Seed indoors :wink: it’s got a honker smell already

3 Likes

I see all these people growing indoors and it brings back many memories. I know my lust for MJ caused me to continue getting bigger and bigger until it got out of hand. Now I just do outdoor, just enough to not spend a fortune at the dispensaries and satisfy my desire to grow. I was buying seeds from overseas so it kept me small. That and the fact that my yard and garden will only accommodate a dozen plants. Now I see all these BEAUTIFUL specimens and reminiscent strains of my childhood and I am think to put a tent in my yard. I do not want to go back to feeding, mixing, schedules, cooling, WORKING. My yard and garden allowed me to sprout, plant and water. I make my own soil and add a few extras (perlite, peat, vermiculite, cocoa sometimes). I really only have to water when I water my garden veggies. I miss the old days but not all the work that came with it.

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 that columbian is going to have a very hard time hanging in there on a hybrid Gorilla Glue Sea of Green :grin: i keep it simple. little Alaska Fish Oil a few times little Mollasses couple times at the end. they have to grow on their on

1 Like

I know I can remember when we just threw seeds on the ground. They are WEEDS, they grew. I will admit that today’s erb has reached phenominal heights. Back in my days, there was: Mexican, Gold, Red, Thai stick, hash (lebanese) and hash oil. I used to buy Mexican at $80 a key, mix with Red and Gold and sell as Rainbow for 350.00 a lb. I been at this for 50 years.
If you give her room for a little while, she will reach for the lights, right through the canopy
I said it before and I will say it again, Gold (that was Acapulcan…not sure if it is different than Columbian, I know they were same family gene pool, That is all I know) was and still is one of my top of all times.

3 Likes

Despite all my years, I am still learning new tricks form the members here. Much obliged and many thanks. There are some great minds here with many insights to achieve new heights. I like this forum better than anything I have ever encountered.

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 as kids we use to save every seed from every bag of weed and there was no such thing as a quater ounce. there was match boxes $5 and ounces $10. when it went to $12 we started growing our own Brother Bud outdoors everywhere. :innocent: never knew what it would look like. only one Sherrif ever caught on and thank god he was a friend of family

Acapulco Gold :sunglasses: see that seed? AG/GG#4 Hmmm interesting :smiley:

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Khatru @Mrb53004

2 Likes

so the one on the Left (with seed) looks like my last years AG grow. Wow, never really looked at GG4 next to AG. I have some buds from previous grow, will take pics and get back

1 Like

So I just got my GG4 auto seeds from HC (3 days ago). 3 out of 4 seeds failed to sprout. Not batting too good here. Good thing I got 12 more. Funny thing, the bag the 3 seeds came in, 1 was good looking seed (nice color, shape, size). The 3 that did not were lilliputian. Guess Gulliver was packing that day

1 Like

@Mrb53004 i actually aquired 24 seeds by way of Homegrowns Buy 12 get 12 free. i’ve lost One Seed out of 18 due to me planting to shallow. to me that’s 100 percent. GG # 4 Fem. Big and Little Sisters :seedling::herb:

that’s 63 Watts 15 Days 17 Days tent open 18 Days, now we start sucking that bean dry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 19 Days 20 Days Three Weeks :sunglasses: 4 Weeks 33 Day Feed at 12am at night previous to a 5 Week Event. When feeding, plug the drain vent with paper towels 6 hours until the lights kick back on. Soaking Feed into bark, wood, worm casting and soil. First light, pull the paper towels and drain until only a seep shows No Sense in washing a feeding away easily next watering. Point the Fan straight down at the soil and let the fan and gravity remove the excess feed/water and paper towel it up should there be any !
20201206_023644_HDR|375x500 5 Weeks :ear_of_rice: is She Male? Wife says, Male :smirk:

4 Likes

@Khatru @Mrb53004 @Dabbindeebo that Columbian Plant Showed Male in the tent this morning :innocent: i snuck it out quietly like a Good Boy. it looks poor like it doesn’t like indoor Mountain Elevation Grows that are double what they should be :laughing: making me a cheapo garage tent right now so bet i sleep all day. a heating pad?

Ok @DollarBill what gives with heating pad??

1 Like

@Adcrag just suggestions to mole around in your head. Take What you want toss the rest. You have done great with those plants by listening to your thoughts and your plants needs. Keep on Growing beautiful weed you’re good at it.

Please, save me some of that pollen. You could mail me a bag of grapes!

1 Like

Will do!! I love reading about everyone grow & knowledge is power. Or in this case BIG BUDS!!

1 Like

I like BIG BUDS and I can’t deny, when those little bitty buds come by, I just sigh. You get Plump!

1 Like

:laughing: Six Weeks :ear_of_rice::herb::ear_of_rice: Burr With a Bumper

Three Days after trim 7 Weeks 8 Weeks :smirk: @Khatru @kmac03 @Mrb53004 @Dabbindeebo @MDBuds @MoOG @Adcrag Runt at 60 Days :smile: Nuclear Secret Sause Feeder Roots can only reach to the bucket width so Tie or SOG or SCROG so the Tops can Turn Up before the Tops spread past the bucket rim. Runt is going to produce :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @sc13oldie :v: FIM at 9 1/2 Weeks

8 Likes