How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflower - Q&A

@wnyrenegade Exellent sky, that’s where it’s at Taste and Bliss

1 Like

I am glad to see all this success with GG4 auto’s. I also had that same batch
and out of 16 seeds, only 2 sprouted. 1 now and 1 during my first attempt that keeled over immediately.
HGC did the right thing and gave me points for my failed germination’s but I am sad because I wanted GG4 auto. I wound up just going with the other autos i have and they will do. I will order more GG4 auto when they are running some kind of special. I got a tonna seeds right now. 90% + of my other seeds germinated so I know it is not me. Just glad to see others had a large failure rate with this batch of seeds. If I can get my LAST LONE SURVIVOR to grow, I will seed it

3 Likes

The last gg4 auto plant has been lsted and has started flowering. Structurally this one should be by far my biggest one. Not a lot of branches but they are incredible. This one is approx 1 weekish into flower

Update just started week 4 of flower on her shes coming along very nicely

2 Likes

To me, that is how you do it. Great LST job! Great trim

3 Likes

Any one out there heard / see any of the GG#5 (New Glue)? My sweetie tells me she saw it at dispensary. Supposed to be harder hitting than GG4

2 Likes

Yes!!
Developed by GG Strains, New Glue (GG5) is a potent cross of [Sister Glue (GG1) and [Original glue]True to its name, New Glue (GG5) is known to leave its consumer “glued” to the couch in deep relaxation. With a strong diesel flavor, New Glue (GG5) delivers stupefying effects that are reported to be heavier than either parent strain, so patients looking for a good sleep aid, muscle relaxant, or pain reliever should keep this one on their radar. New Glue (GG5) grows as a branchy plant with large buds.

2 Likes

@DollarBill @MDBuds @Mrb53004
Check this out 1 plant into 1 bud. Week 5.5 of flower

Another quick update on the donker bud and one of my smaller ones thats turning purple
As you can see the purple ones stacked with trichomes, which are very cloudy but not amber. Although the edges of the leaves trichs are starting to resin up very nicely. One odd thing i have noticed tho. If I give the purple buds a little squeeze they have a little crackle to them. Im not sure if its from the actual buds or my trichs…any thoughts?

2 Likes

@wnyrenegade Arm Bud is usually Super Duper Stuper Knock You Off The Couch Weed :laughing: Happy Thanksgiving

1 Like

@wnyrenegade we cleaned the crossed Hindu over GG#4 Fem seeds down to 200 real dark ones. Cant wait to set those down

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :turkey:!!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em :v::drooling_face::facepunch::fire:

1 Like

Ultimate training…on a real tree
-knox farm
East aurora, ny

1 Like

My mini test plant finished drying started curing yesterday. Another 4 weeks for the rest of them but here’s a nice shiny bud from the jar

My next gg4 auto to come down is sporting some beautiful fall foliage.shes my smallest out if the 9 but she’s lookin to be finishing up. Might give her another week but haven’t decided yet

3 more about two finish

4 Likes

ooh that’s nice! makes my mouth water

2 Likes