2 Likes

@moab1179 Have a Great Weekend :palm_tree:

i chopped that GG #4 Fem. Moon Rock in half for a weeks worth of :flushed:

3 Likes

Looks tasty, like an edible that actually gets u high

3 Likes

@moab1179 i’m not sure if i’d eat a Moon Rock :v: two hits i’m Blowed Away

1 Like

@DollarBill you should try it, you know for science :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Rye you first, then i will :laughing: Call You a Doctor

1 Like

@DollarBill probably better to call NASA, they the only ones that can fly that high legally to come get me.

2 Likes

another gg4 auto update ladies are turning out beautiful i had to pull down one top for the 4th time (you be able to spot it) trying to keep it inline with its branches…did notice some browning and such on some tips so tested ph in soil n all the normal stuff were fine so I dimmed my lights a bit dropping from 1500w in led (590 from wall) down to 1000w (approx 460w wall) see it itll help all in all though pretty pleased so far

1 Like

@DollarBill :raising_hand_man: I would happily evaluate the consumption of the previously mentioned rock​:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::drooling_face:

1 Like

@wnyrenegade after every grow for a couple of months or more, every day i spend at least two hours making Moon Rock Hash. it’s my go to for any need i have morning, evening or night. They allow unlimited storage of a product very high in THC. just in case some tragedy happens and (Uh) :innocent: We Get Stuck at Home perma like, i’m loaded up with my good boy Ladder to Total Bliss

2 Likes

@Rye bull crap, i’m flying Higher than that now and i’m laying in bed hahahaha

@wnyrenegade :v: One For You - One For ALL :palm_tree:

2 Likes

imagegif_0

1 Like

@wnyrenegade hahahahahahaha :joy:

@wnyrenegade LoL sky, i liked your Withdrawn post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: didn’t even see what it was

1 Like

I went to do a photo update only to realize I never took new pictures…:rofl:I uploaded the previous ones again

1 Like

@wnyrenegade i have to Withdraw lots :smirk: that 3rd post stuff

1 Like

OK!! Let’s try this again lol

We are now in week 5,4 and 2 of flower on my split goriila glue #4 auto grow…as you can see by the photos I’ve adapted multiple ways of growing methods mostly because thus is my first time with this strain.
I’ve lsted all but tried different ways.
Some have been pulled once to the side keeping the top cola the main focus.
Others I have been able to lst into a beautifully even canopy.
And lastly I wanted to see how ONLY having 1 main cola would produce.
With that being said have a look see, these are as of 20 minutes ago

3 Likes

@wnyrenegade Woop Ass man hahahaha :joy: i’d puff it to ash

2 Likes

I will definitely be doing some dry sift hash presses after trimming and the larf n such will be made into concentrates, as well as bubble hash. Which ill take half of the bbh and press as well

2 Likes