How much longer can i hold these?

How much longer con I hold these before going to flower?

planning on flipping the room to flower on the 17th but some of the others could use another week or two.

6 Likes

You can hold them in veg as long as you want before flipping to flower as long as their photo. To a certain extent It’s just the longer you hold in veg bigger the plant will be at Harvest so it’s really up to how much space you’re going to have to finish the plant out. That’s a great-looking grow though you will be extremely happy with the outcome I believe.

5 Likes

@dmtscravey is right…being photo period plants, you can veg them indefinitely. So now lets look at the environment. Height - you have a very decent canopy except for those last 2 against the right side. When you flower, you are going to get FLOWER STRETCH. You desire at least 12-18 inches between the canopy and the lights. Figure 1.5 ft of stretch EASILY. Calculate how much room you have or start bending ( LST) those tops…Makes your plants fit your environment, you have the control.

4 Likes

@Jared :laughing: damn Jared Flip those Beauties

5 Likes

I want to so bad. I just got the one room though and have others still a week or two away. Did my last topping yesterday so looking at 17th for flip.

4 Likes

Yea those were my original mimosa mother plants. I just butchered them until they looked like skeletons harvesting clones. Left me a challenge to get ready to flower.

4 Likes

Noticed a little white mold starting on a couple lower leaves when i got home this morning. So I spread them out more this morning giving each plant 4 sq ft of light coverage. Trimmed the bottom leaves up and set up fans at dirt level.

3 Likes

Installed my new 10 in AC infinity shutter fan this morning working good so far.

3 Likes

Hahahaha! I know I’m late, but my sentiments exactly. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

@Jared :v: more pics bro?

1 Like

Will try for some tomorrow. The light is to bright my phone wont work. Have to get my daughter in law to take some for me.they are definitely looking good now that they are starting to frost up.

1 Like

@DollarBill starting to dream of

winter Blue Dream. Memosa stacking on the weight other than trouble with gray leaf mold I could not be happier with the way things are comeing along. @kmac03 @Mrb53004 @MDBuds @dmtscravey @Eggs

3 Likes

30 days since light flip.

1 Like

Are you trying to woo me on Valentine’s Day, @Jared? They are just gorgeous! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lowered the netting today 6 in being as there seems to be very little stretch. Should have wore gloves my fingers are sticking to the phone screen.

3 Likes

Hahaha! I wondered what the heck was all over my laptop cover the other day, when it wouldn’t wipe off easily, I wanted to kick myself. I forgot I had laid stuff on it and wandered away.

3 Likes

@Jared Pretty Stuff there, have you pinched off a Test Taste? Sweet Dreams :v:

2 Likes

Not yet. I was wondering how soon that would be practical. You can almost taste it just brushing the leaves.

2 Likes

Jared…a little too soon to pinch for a smoke but not too soon to gather some of the trichomes for a puff
Have you heard of BUD PINCHING? Old school, we used to cut off 1/4 inch of the buds (right about now) to make the bud thicken and fill out. We believed it increased the harvest. It does cause a rush of hormones to the bud and there HAS to be a result for that happening. We would make hash from the cut tips.
Remember, this is OLD SCHOOL form an OLD schoolboy

3 Likes

@DollarBill @Mrb53004 it was tempting this morning.

still a good 4 to 5 weeks away.

2 Likes