How much longer can i hold these?

That looks amazing!! I’m curious…I would think they would be ready for harvest now. Are you going for the couch lock?

1 Like

Looking lovely, @Jared. :star_struck: :v:t2:

2 Likes

In the picture they look cloudy under a loup they are clear. I am hopeing it is at least 4 more weeks. Need to stack that weight under those tricomes. Right now it would probably only be 2 oz a plant. I am calling success 8 oz a plant on this first grow. Hoping they really swell.

1 Like

Thanks I was looking for mold today and said i better grab a picture of that.

1 Like

8 oz. a plant?! Yeah…I would consider that quite a success :). They really look great!

1 Like

That may be unrealistic but so far they are living up to expectations so here is fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Drying. Sorry I did not see that. Someone had the same box idea posted for drying a couple months back. With a fan on top or bottom. I think it was mike…

1 Like

Sorry, I accidentally post this in the wrong thread. My bad.

1 Like

The GDP is at 6 weeks from light switch. So it is not that far off. Starting on a drying room tomorrow.

watered with 1 tsp per gallon each of epson salt, kelp me kelp you, cal mag and molasses. 1/2 gallon per plant. This is the first time adding the Epsom salt and everything is double strength from what I had been watering. 24 hours and there was notible size improvement. Which of the changes could have caused noticeable difference in 24 hours?

1 Like

The Epson salts…a compound of magnesium and sulfate. Epsom salt helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color. It can even help plants grow bushier. Epsom salt is made up of hydrated magnesium sulfate (magnesium and sulfur), which is important to healthy plant growth. It allows plants to better take in valuable nutrients, like nitrogen and phosphorus. It also helps in the creation of chlorophyll, which is vital for photosynthesis. In addition, magnesium greatly improves a plant’s ability to produce flowers and fruit. If the soil becomes depleted of magnesium, adding Epsom salt will help; and since it poses little danger of overuse like most commercial fertilizers, you can use it safely

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 so I might not have been giving enough cal mag with my regular waterings at 1/2 tsp per gallon?

2 Likes

If the additional 1 tspn of epson salts gave you a noticeable improvement, stick with it…just not every feeding. I like to SPRAY IT…The salts help keep critters away, absorbed easily by the plant. As in all things…moderation, do not go overboard

2 Likes

Update here 45 days from light flip. GDP middle is Blue Dream

GDP

3 Likes

Errr middle pic is Blue Dream other 2 are GDP. In pics they look cloudy but under a loup they are clear. Really started swelling this week.

3 Likes

It got up to 90 deg in the grow room last night so I hooked up the air conditioning today and tonight it is staying at 77.

2 Likes

Todays pictures GDPs

Starting to smell them driving up.

3 Likes

Wow, @Jared, they look stunning. :heart_eyes:

Apparently, I’m talking to you too much on this thread, even though I hardly speak to you anymore, so I’ll try to pipe it down. :rofl: Have a great day! :v:t2:

2 Likes

Why do you say that?

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to leave context.

When I was typing my response earlier, the box to the right told me, and I’m ad libbing here, that I had responded to you more than once and that to build community, I should tag someone else to talk to you. Something like that, anyway.

2 Likes