How long before harvest?

My first grow. Tangerine dream auto. about 10 weeks. i go on vacation in a week and a half for a week. should I harvest before or will it be ok till I get back? Thank you in advance and I hope the pics are ok. used jeweler loupe with my phone.

IMG_20210626_154742tangerine|375x500

1 Like

Nice looking plant. Could use a better pic, but it looks like you’ll be fine to let them keep cooking as long as you have somebody to watch over them.

2 Likes

thank you, Dale. After all the tlc I would hate to come home to a plant full of “over ripe” buds lol I appreciate the reply. I have certainly learned a lot from you all on this site.

2 Likes

Lol, you’re very welcome but I only pass on the little I’ve learned about autos. This site is packed full of very educated growers.
I just know that from the look and age of your plants, two and a half weeks will do it more good vs early harvest.
Enjoy your vacation and happy growing!

1 Like

Thank you! Happy growing to you as well.

1 Like

They look to be about 2- 3 weeks out. If it was me I would use my loupe and check the trichomes a few days before I went vacay. If there is 20% or more amber I would harvest before I left. Opinion only. But autos are what I grow. Welcome

1 Like

Here’s a handy chart that I always go by

Welcome to the forum @mg0707

1 Like

Hi @mg0707 , I think your girls will be fine. Tour trichomes are not there yet. If some can water them, your good.

Have a great vacation and keep us posted

1 Like

thankyou! I will keep you all posted. I really appreciate all the help and advice.

Dale can you look at some pics I got posted. Same question?

Can you please look at my post and give me input?