How far are these from ready to harvest?

Hey guys, this is my first plant and i am trying to figure out if i am 1 month away from a harvest, or 2 months? 3 months?

Just so i can plan accordingly.

1 Like

Autoflower or Photoperiod?

2 Likes

I can’t say for sure since i found the seeds in a bag, but i had to switch the light schedule to 12/12 so they would flip so i am guessing Photoperiod…

These are supposed to be LA Confidential plants btw

so if they are on a 12/12 they are photoperiods, the best way to determine is to do some research on that cultivar and find out what the average flowering time is. Assuming you know the time you flipped the lights that would be your day 1. Some people wait a week before declaring week 1 of flower, totally preference. So most cultivars finish in 9 to 12 weeks, just make sure you have a good bluetooth microscope or jewelers loop so you can start checking your trichomes around the time it says it should finish. Hope this helps a bit, if you have more questions feel free to ask. Otherwise, grow and grow and keep us updated for sure

5 Likes

Thanks, apparently its 7-8 weeks flowering time, they are now around 2 weeks in so 6 more to go!

2 Likes

Awesome!! Keep it :up: congrats!
Take your time drying and then cure properly. I recommend studying as much as possible between now and harvesting in my Opinion, drawing correctly and curing are the two most important steps To having your own out not Homegrown Cannabis!

1 Like

I actually need some advice about where to dry and cure these, i imagine there will be a really strong smell! I was thinking about using the tent itself to dry since it has a filter but i will need the tent to re-veg this plant after i harvest…

Looks like it’ll be done in about 2 months!! Why the need to “re-veg”?

1 Like

Its because i dont have other seeds, i need to make this one last for as many harvests as i can. I am also considering cloning, not sure yet…

1 Like

I live in a very small space…900 sq. ft. to be exact so the two 4x4 tents I have take up my entire second bedroom. So for drying I use my downstairs closet…lots of stuff in there but oh well. Only space I have to make the dream happen and it is definitely not ideal by any means but it works and has been for the last 2 1/2 years. Temps are a bit high at times but humidity is always on. Makes for fast dries, sometimes 4 days but it doesn’t affect the overall quality as far as I can tell. Here are some pics…also know people who use the bathroom. Sometimes you have to get creative

2 Likes

Why cant you get your hands on any seeds?

Thanks for sharing the ideia! I will have to be creative here as well.

Its all illegal here in Brazil, and customs will not let any international packages in without taxes, they tax even $1 packages. And in order to tax those, they inspect them all. Its crazy…

Sounds like communism

2 Likes

Yep, you bet! Its a freaking nightmare and that is only the tip of the iceberg unfortunatelly…

1 Like

Id guess 4-6 weeks depending on light schedule… 18 or 12?

1 Like

12, i thought 12/12 was the only option for this stage

Yes, 12/12 for photoperiods. 18-20 for auto flowers. For photo you have about 4-7 weeks left depending on strain… many sativas will be on the longer end.

1 Like