How do you DRY your buds?

I just thought about this, but cld u do that in veg? It wld make since that the plant wld react well and have the same reaction for the vegetative growth.

1 Like

@Eggs i Upped my Grow this year 9 ounces over last years Six Plants of 30 0unces. each year u get fancier in where and how to tie down

@Eggs i do it all the way thru veg. i even pull the first sometimes second nodes off all the limbs to grow back doubles

Absolutely, this is an art for sure! I too get little more complex with every grow start thinking a little more outta the box with every grow, for example: reading this n wondering if I can super crop the vegetative growth

1 Like

Ah I never even thought about that, like ur topping the entire plant!

1 Like

it works year after year Have a great day

1 Like

@Eggs i might should say i only grow Fem. Seeds indoors.

Absolutely, u have a good day too, and yes since I stopped using bag seed, fem and auto from home grown is honestly all I grow…but hey man, when u have time later I wld love if u wld get with me n tell me about things that have worked well for u, like ur favorite tricks n tips type stuff, u seem like u have alot of useful information

1 Like

@Eggs Tricks? Thank You sir, but i’m far from a teacher. i use Alaska Fish Oil 4 times during veg. and i have a perfectly tested water well that also helps. i Top at 8 weeks normaly then SOG soon as the branches will bend nice and round like a willow switch without bending in half. Trim inside the bush leaving the big fan leaves on half the bush and pull every nodes to double what genetically you will produce. sometimes i’ll leave the top couple of nodes on each branch if it’s slow vegging. Mollasses last two waters and 3 weeks later i’m smoking free medicine of the real kind. and mine taste just like genetically the plant can produce nothing else. i never flush. Get a Laugh :smiley: i only grow Sticky Weed i can make my Moon Rocks into

Rocks from this are the last pics i took before this site forum was made.

3 Likes

@Eggs i think these are 11 weeks. you should have seen these buds at 20 weeks then i would have Awe Never Mind :smile: most won’t Sea of Green because they like the beauty of the natural plant or they aren’t patient enough to wait on new growth

anything i know dont need teaching

2 Likes

Holy sheet, all those trichomes! I need to change my pants now.

2 Likes

@Eggs several companies have sold me GG # 4 Fem Seeds. None produced like Homegrown Cannabis’ did and it’s a super high if you go there :innocent: with that one extra hit after curing that kink all us old farts get.

1 Like

Yes sir, I 100% stick with Hgcc seeds! Top shelf product for sure, AND there located in the u.s. so none of that customs bull crap, the last time I ordered from hgcc I had ordered during the last 420 sale and I got like 50 seeds, gelato, gsc, gold leaf auto, strawberry cough and then they sent like 10 extra of the strawberry cough and gelato but I have not had the pleasure of growing gg, it’s on my list, I see they have that double cart thing happening I might freshen up my seed stockpile today

1 Like

@Eggs payed 2 for 1 for a Sky High Deal last time for GG #4 Fem. figured if i grew their GG after reading their words wrote of their seeds from it. i could test whether i’d be a customer from now on. :yum: Sold American

1 Like

After you`ve dried your buds and are ready to store check out Boveda packs. You can put a 62% Boveda pack in your jar or bag and keep your bud at a very nice humidity level. You can check them out at boveda.com.

1 Like

@Eggs where you been brother :grin:

1 Like