HGCC Seeds - V2

I’m trying to upload some pics and the system tells me it’s over the size limit, but it’s only half the size of the limit (4096K limit, 2305K file). Is anyone else having this issue???

Yes, it is the site…Remember, doubt everyone else before you doubt yourself…That is what crazy people do

2 Likes

I’m sure there are folks that are having problems uploading pics. What I’ve found is that the file size needs to be under 1024K (1MB). If you are using Windows, simply open the JPG file in the Paint program and click on the “resize” button. Change the size in terms of percentage. You can also do some minor editing (cropping, etc). Save the file and it will be the new size based on the changes made. I’ll be posting pics tomorrow…

New pics are here!

White Widow (5 weeks into flower)

PKWR (5 weeks into flower)

GSC (5 weeks into flower)

Purple Haze (Vegging)

Mochalope and SherbHead (Vegging)

2 Likes

Weekly update…

Note: The Mochalope plants aren’t the healthiest as they’ve had real problems germinating. Only 3 of 12 seeds were viable so far, and the results are lackluster.

White Widow (6 weeks into flower)

PKWR (6 weeks into flower)

GSC (6 weeks into flower)

Purple Haze and Small Mochalope (Vegging)

Mochalope and SherbHead (Vegging)

White Widow and PKWR clones (Sent to flower on 3/10/21)

1 Like

Weekly update…

White Widow (7 weeks into flower)

PKWR (7 weeks into flower)

GSC (7 weeks into flower)

Purple Haze, Jamaican, Mochalope and SherbHead (Vegging)

White Widow and PKWR clones (1 week into flower)

2 Likes

Lots of new pics!! Got a third tent (24x48) and everything is really taking off. Been trying my hand at various LST and other techniques to maximize yields. I’m a bit leary of chopping off plants so only 4 branches are left, so my LST is a bit more “tiered”. Hopefully the pics show my efforts. Any suggestions, critiques, etc are welcomed and appreciated.

The plants that are fully budded (3) are coming down next weekend and include one each of GSC, White Widow and Purple Kush x White Russian.

2 Likes

Bill…Looouking Gooooud
Only thing I would do is get those little nodes off the lower branches of the upper right corner plant. Too deep for growth and will only sap from the rest of the plant. Those inner / lower nodes that really do not get light are just suckers

1 Like

Thanks @Mrb53004!! I’ll give that a try!

Updated pics… just took these a few minutes ago.

Purple Haze (2 pics) - 3 weeks into flower

Various strains (3 mochalope, 1 sherbhead, 2 Jamaican) - switched to flower today
Although you can’t see it now, I took @Mrb53004 's advice and removed the inner bud sites on the mochalope plant in the corner - plan on doing more of that to other plants as well.

White Widow and PKWR (2 each - from cuttings/clones) - 4 weeks into flower

3 Likes

White widows look good man

1 Like

New pics!
White Widow and PKWR (2 each - from cuttings/clones)

Purple Haze

Jamaican (1 week into flower)

Purple Haze

SherbHead (1 week into flower)

Mochalope (1 week into flower)

3 Likes

New pics! Had to pitch the Jamaican plants - both were males.

Purple Haze

Purple Haze

White Widow and Purple Kush

SherbHead

Mochalope

First Autoflowers (White Widow and Lemon Haze)

1 Like

New pics are here!

White Widow and Purple Kush (10 days before harvest)

Purple Haze

SherbHead

Mochalope

3 Likes

Nice can’t wait till mine starts looking like that

1 Like

We have a successful harvest! After 63 days of flower, the purple kush and white widow clones were ready. 2 days in the dark with no water and a wet trim later, the following are some pics just before putting them in a drying tent.

White widow before wet trim

Purple Kush before wet trim

White Widow (2 plants)

Purple Kush (2 plants)

Some small nugs that “fell off” during wet trim

4 Likes

Hey everyone, PARTY AT BILLS!!!

4 Likes

Everything is dry and jarred up. Final weights weren’t too bad:

White Widow
65 grams bud
22 grams shake

Purple Kush
63 grams bud
20 grams shake

Tried some of each of the above and WOW - some of the strongest bud I’ve grown! I keep tweaking my grow/dry/cure methods and the yields keep increasing, so I must be going in the right direction.

Two Purple Haze plants are due end of May, so more pics coming!

3 Likes

Hi Bill,
Was the WW an auto or Photo?

Hi Dale,
These are all photos. I’m actually trying my first-ever autos in an outside-only grow. I’ll post a new topic once I get some usable pics/info.

2 Likes