Here we go. Question

I have a auto Bruce. It is starting to flower. Its in its 4th week. It’s small. Question is let it grow Or force it back to veg?

it is only about 6 inches tall.

@B.G.1 it’s entirely up to you. At 6 inches it will end up about a foot maybe 1.5 feet tall and revegging an auto doesn’t always work. Sometimes it just stunts it. You can try though. Check out thecannabiskronicles on YouTube and look at his revegging an auto video or hit him up here on the forum. @Kronic

2 Likes

If it’s a true auto you really don’t have a choice, you could run 24hr lights on and she is going to continue to flower…

1 Like

Pump up the nitrogen to add bulk to the plant. It is in flower and only repotting will slow it down but then you have to deal with that stress. I was at 24/7 on my lights but throttled back to 20/4 a day. That rest lets them veg up a little more.

1 Like

Since it’s starting to flower can’t I get rid of fan leafs. To let it focus on the nodes

1 Like

No, it need the fans right now to increase its ability to perform photosynthesis. We do not trim fans until we need to, like when we have a canopy and want the light / photons to penetrate and need more sir circulation at the base. The apical (top) will always take / get the most hormone action from the plant and give new growth. Blue light will bulk it up a bit. You can add a small grow bulb heavy in the blue spectrum
https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=blue+light+spectrum+bulbs&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-s1060-win10-dsk00-smile-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-5&tag=amz-mkt-fox-us-20&ref=aa_scomp

Autos - sometimes they don’t take off until the 5th / 6th week. Give it a chance, it looks healthy. If you had stress, like temps, there would be more color in the stems / leaves

2 Likes

@B.G.1 I agree with @MDBuds. You can try to reveg it, but I personally wouldn’t, cause it can cause a lot of stress to a small plant that may not produce much anyway. I would also not cut any fan leaves. They won’t hurt the flower production. I usually just let autos do what they’re going to do and just feed according to they’re individual needs. Happy growing :call_me_hand: :seedling:

3 Likes

You guys all misunderstand autoflowers. I have a 180 Day old Auto that’s got one of the heftiest center colas I’ve ever seen on an Auto and she’s got some seriously thick tops filling in nicely. Crazy thickness in her branches and main cola and she hasn’t really been too stressed aside from jumping PH ranges on me a month back. But Autoflowers can be revegged it just takes knowing how to work with Ruderalis genetics and giving your plants the best chances for a healthy response after any transplanting or training. Check out my reveg videos I explain a lot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iINF9zeP6o&t=194s&ab_channel=TheCannabisKronicles Here is my latest one on revegging and here is my initial one I talked about revegging on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RRN6iQKT68&t=250s&ab_channel=TheCannabisKronicles

6 Likes

@Kronic I agree with you also. You got some awesome videos on grow techniques that are spot on. I just haven’t been working with autos enough and I personally like leaving autos to just grow. Marijuana plants are soo resilient and strong though that they can withstand a lot of stress and variations in grow environments so anything is possible with the right amount of attention and care. Good luck @B.G.1 and keep us posted on her progress

2 Likes

I’m just gonna let it grow. I did enough experiments already. I wanted to do all the experiments rite off the bat. Get over with in first grow. Now that I’ve had enough. I can start the Feminized, and ignore them. Except twice a day to say morning n night :yum: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I do appreciate all the feedback and Education

3 Likes

If I don’t cut leafs. Tucking would be back to the stem. Can I put a ring on the leaf?

2 Likes

3 Likes

@B.G.1 that’s a form of leaf tucking lst. It works.

2 Likes

I knew if I smoked enough, and stared at it long enough. I’d come up with something. Thanks. I didn’t know it was lst :+1:

3 Likes

@sc13oldie exactly! They just need the right TLC and they’ll be happy :smiley: and yesss @B.G.1 Leaf Tucking is something I always do for my autos, it helps tremendously! Especially when I do heavy trainings and don’t want to add defoliation I’ll just leaf tuck to the max and then eventually defoliate the leaves once the plant has bounced back from whatever High stress training I did prior :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Had a friend pick something up at the local dispensary. I ask for flower. He brought me shake. Advertise 23% the pack says 18%. What garbage. It’s like I smoked my leaf clippings. Smells like hay. :cry: I don’t know who’s the gardener, but they need to come here. For an education. Michigan is way better

3 Likes

@Kronic HGGCC GG #4 Fem

:crossed_fingers: Back From Here 35636 36369

3 Likes

Gorgeous reveg!!! I absolutely love seeing plants do this :smiley: