Here we go again

While the outside plants are finishing up from my first go round, we have room for round 2…and we’re doubling the grow! All seeds popped and all are from Homegrown Cannabis Co. We have started:

2 Critical Purple Auto
2 OG Kush Auto
2 Purple Sunset Auto (these three cultivars are in one nursery)

2 Zombie Death Fucks
2 Devil XXL Auto
2 AK-47 Auto (at 2nd grow nursery)

It’s an all autoflowers grow except for the two Zombie Death Fucks - yes, they were partly chosen due to their name. :joy: Away we gooooooo!

8 Likes

Zombie Death Fucks… lol

It’s gotta be a great strain with a name like that!

I’ll be watching this new grow of yours.

Keep up the good work

3 Likes

Any updates @GhostGirl ?

It’s been nearly a week!

1 Like

Yep @Khatru ! I was just editing pictures this morning. :blush:

I mean, they are all growing like…weeds. LOL Look at those Critical Purples though! :heart_eyes: I did my first topping yesterday and the side leaves are already growing.

This group is doing fabulous as well. The one Zombie Death Fuck is growing INSANELY fast. Reminder, it’s not an auto. I’ll be switching them to their full size pots sometime this weekend.

3 Likes

Look at the little darlings!

Coming along nicely. Getting big

Keep the updates coming :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What a difference a week makes. Here’s all of the girls doing their thing. The 1 Purple Sunset isn’t growing as well as it’s sister but it’s not as bad as the runt white widow I grew last time. Hopefully she does some catching up.

This is why I don’t plant my autos in the center of their pots. I plant them to a side so when they reach this height I have room to bend them down and pin them. You can see that they take the abuse pretty well and recover in a few hours. I don’t trim ANY leaves until day 2 after pinning and only if they are still touching the soil. This gives them a larger surface area to grow upwards giving more buds better light and air.

4 Likes

Anything new to report on your grow @GhostGirl ?

It’s been a while :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s been a busy two weeks and at least 2 of these plants are trying their absolute best to become MONSTERS! One of the Critical Purple autos decided she wanted to flower before ALL the rest of the autos so she’s off and running and that one Zombie Death Fuck that exploded from her seed and shot up is still reigning over the 2nd grow site.

I took the 2nd grow site picture right after retraining (moving the cloth pins). Within just a few hours everything will be pointing upwards towards the lights again.

Now about half of the autos are starting to flower. I’m not counting Myrtle, she’s a diva and is going to be done first. lol

2 Likes

Wonderful success you’re having!
Beautiful plants. You can tell you’re giving them lotsa love :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If I could do this full time I would. lol I love sitting and working with them.

2 Likes

Myrtle

That’s funny

Yes, it would be nice to do this full time!

1 Like

The grow rooms are looking quite full right now, especially Myrtle. :roll_eyes: She still thinks she owns the room but I’ve gotta give it to her on her bud production. She’s looking stunning and piling those flowers on with no hint of any amber trichs yet. The one Purple Sunrise right by her is trying to keep up but Myrtle is so broad they are crossing into each other’s space so I’m pruning as needed for the buds. The Critical Purple autos have a LOT of small leaves but they appear to love being pruned so I just keep at it about once every few days. All plants in this room are now flowering.

The second room looks much the same. All 4 autos are in flower. The 2 Zombie Death Fucks I am continuing to train, trim and let veg. I would like to get one more week of solid veg before I switch them to flower since they are doing so good with the low stress training and trims. I have removed the center on every 3 leaf intersections as it has grown and it is responding beautifully! These LOVE to be trimmed. They bounce back from even heavy trims amazingly. Delilah is still ruling growth but her sister has done quite well catching up finally. Zombies are known to take up to 12 weeks for flowering so I’m taking my time in the veg state to get her as ready as I can for their flowering cycle. The one AK-47 is doing some serious bud production for an auto. They don’t look as tiny as most autos and look at her frost so far! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re doing a fantastic job with your ladies!
Myrtle is looking exceptionally good, as you pointed out.
They’re all stacking up well. I think I can smell them from here…
Are the ZDF’s the smallest at this point?

2 Likes

I totally agree your doing your thing: looking good from here :yin_yang::100:

2 Likes

Here, I took a side picture so you can see the thumb thick center’s on the 2 Zombies @Khatru . They are still the tallest. I left them completely alone until they reached knee height and now they are getting close to hip height (I’m 5’10") even with all the training. If you zoom in you can see just how many staking pins it is using to train the branches down and out. They are very sturdy branches so I’m training them as much as I can to grow outwards instead of straight upwards. I think both are responding great to their LST.

2 Likes

You’re doing an awesome job @GhostGirl !

2 Likes

Looks good, your ladies are doing their thing. Great job keeping them all Healthy :heavy_check_mark::100:

2 Likes

me too! sounds promising!!

2 Likes

Why do you want them growing out instead of up? To get more exposure to the light?

3 Likes

Yep. The more you can bend out the branches the better light and air can penetrate. Then when switching to flower the buds all grow upwards without running into another building bud. Especially with these Zombies since they will flower for around 12 weeks.

2 Likes