Help I’m trying to reveg

I just recently transplanted it to a 2 gal about 3 weeks ago, it was in a 1 gal fabric. Used happy frog some worm casting, mykro and topped dressed with 420 recipe grow. I should have put it in a bigger pot and give it more N like you say. Yes the temps have been really cold, almost 39f sometimes. I do have it indoors in a tent but it’s upstairs in my welding shop and there’s no insulation so it gets cold. I get scared to use heaters cause I don’t want to burn my business up. My light schedule if from 7am-3am, maybe I should have it off in the day and on at night when it’s cold. I’m using a spider farmer and some cheap light with fans that make it warm. My meter reads 71f in the day and 51f at night haha poor girl. Feel like too dressing but with how cold it’s been idk if it’s even accepting nutrients and yes using 420 nutes

1 Like

I am in Vegas and in winter, my tent is now in garage. I do LIGHTS ON at NIGHT to prevent the temps from going too low. Daytime is normally warmer so lights off in the day. I do from 4 to 5pm to 11am lights on. I only grow 2 or 3 photo genus so I can push 20hrs light and drop to 13 hrs to flip the photo’s. I do have enough lights for 2 tents but just moved and have not set up the second tent.
Whenever transplanting, it is best to give roots at least 2 gal of growth room from previous container. Even with auto’s, when they see that much root space, it extends their veg time as hormones shake up the clock on autoflower strains and extend their growth cycle. Some of us have added an additional 4-6 weeks of growth using methods like this. I grew some GSC auto that I got 21 weeks before it was time to harvest. I recall @Kronic getting over 200 days out of an auto
I use happy frog at times (not for seedlings), and other recommended organic strains but have had enough time to make my own soil and only need topdressing. I like the Garden of Eden method…natures way of growing. Reduces watering needs, feeding needs and increases quality / growth
Whatcha growin?

1 Like

You are correct! I had Luna, a blueberry auto that revegged to day 225 I believe or 215 I’d have to look back! I went from 3 gallons to 7 gallons of root space and fed 1 compost tea (light even NPK mix) every 8-10 days with water / molasses in between

U can cut.all.those.buds.off.then.put her under.24.7 lighting she will come.back.in.time.