HELP! i’m new to this solo and i’m struggling

Hello. 8 days later to my last pic and i’m feeling hopeful but please let me know if my babies are looking good. they have been out door 2 weeks now and i water once in the evenings. should i start adding nutrients at this stage? Can i transfer in the ground now? thanks in advance for the advice.

4 Likes

Looks good to me but then again I’m still alil green myself

:joy::joy:. thanks
mike​:two_hearts::+1:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

@HeidiS they look good. No need for nutrients at all yet. That soil is far from depleted. No need for nutrients until the leaves reach the sides of the pot and the roots fill the soil.

You can transplant into the earth any time you like. There’s really no special time to do so as long as you’re getting 14 hours or more of light outside and have fair weather. Pots make them easier to move to avoid the inclimate weather but if you prepare your outdoor area properly there’s no need to worry. Make sure you have some wind breaks on hand and a shade screen if necessary if you live in a hot and dry area.

2 Likes

@MDBuds thanks. i think i’m gonna wait a bit longer. i just planted some vegetables and i think i lost them. i lost 10 seeds already don’t wann risk these. you help highly appreciate

1 Like

Hello. a week later my babies seems to be coming along nicely i think. they def got bigger and they look green and healthy. Now. what do i do next? i’m afraid to put them in the ground

2 Likes

If they are conditioned to outside, get them in the ground. Do it late in the day as the sun begins setting. Setting sun produces more blue spectrum light (good for deep roots and heavy foliage with close nodes. Sunrise is more of the red spectrum…good rooting, good growth. We are heading right into the full moon cycle and it is best to get them in NOW before the full moon

oh wow. i was gonna keep them in the pot for as long as i can. but good point. thx

you would have to wait almost another 3 weeks…they could be enormous by then. Time to get those in the ground and start new sprouts in the containers for the next go around

so input them in yesterday and checked on them this morning. still looking good. what would be my next step?

cid:1E74320A-F631-483F-85A5-8CBE6F996BAC

You might be over watering seedlings don’t need much

Also don’t let them get rained on while flowering. I mad that mistake when I was a little newer at growing and had a bad mold issue

Uploading: 4BE8A130-A206-4D6B-9A58-2192F4FEC1AC.png…

hey cody. are u looking at my most recent pictures? i thought i learned that lesson since the beginning

you cannot prevent rain…what you can do is add a protective MOLD prevention / killer as you enter the flower stage or in high Rh environments
If you need / want some, I sell small 100% organic mold treatments. You can ask @Jared about the quality / effects ans ease of use. Others have used it too

FEED…transplanting stresses the plant no matter ow careful we are. The roots recognize there is MORE space to grow and hormones will begin to kick in. Keep the soil moist for a few days…you will see growth on the plant, then bring your dry to wet feedings / watering. When I transplant, I make sure I add some extra kelp to help sooth the roots.Now that you are inn soil, make sure you add molasses later on to the mix to help the microbes in the soil.

1 Like

How can i purchase these mold prevention from u? i’m thinking only to be careful with rain once they start flowering. do i add nutrients now? besides molasses what else. where do i get the molasses?

ORGANIC UNSULPHURED BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES
click here Molasses powder

I like the powder best. Mix what you need. It is only like a teaspoon per gallon of water. you really need a heavy sugar for the microbial life to thrive and be able to actively consume carbs / sugars to excrete available nutrients. It does lower Ph in the soil so I use only 1 (once) every 3rd watering. This is for the soil and that helps the plant extract / uptake needed nutrients. I also do a kelp feeding and that raise Ph…so they balance each other out. Can use together at same time

Many people use liquid molasses…I just find it very messy…it is thick as a brick…but don’t tell Jethro Tull… :laughing:

Nutrients - If you are just watering, no nutes, and you have them, this is the time to give a feeding…but make sure it is like 1/4 or 1/2 of recommend strength…less is better, watch the plnat for response

2 Likes

No sorry just the first few they are looking great now. Good job

thank you cody. i work hard and stress over my girls. for some reason i can’t upload pics anymore

1 Like