Hasty purchase?

First time buy seeds and it was really exciting as I read up on the seeds I really liked the Bruce Banner Fast Version. After I made my purchase I was looking over my order and then a question came to mind and is haunting me. Are these seeds feminized or do I need to keep them away from the other feminized plants (seeds) that I bought ? I didn’t pay attention when I bought them and now I am wondering if it will be safe to grow with my other seeds. Can someone advise. Thanks

2 Likes

If they are not feminized that does NOT mean you will get males. Possibility COULD exist but you can determine males in plenty of time to remove from a female environment and either harvest the pollen or discard
If you bought them here, there would be a record of your order and C/S can tell you if they are feminized or not

3 Likes

Thanks Mike, that’s good to know. I will keep in touch.

2 Likes

Keven if you still have your bag the seeds came in look at the first line…It will tell you the type of seed and then the letter F to symbolize feminized…the next number shows the stability or how well this strain has grown with 5 being the best.

4 Likes

@Mireles66 The Bruce Banner Faster are feminized photoperiods. They flower faster than normal photos as they’ve been par bred with ruderalis! Happy growing!

3 Likes

Thanks retiredoldguy. I haven’t received my seeds yet, just ordered them last night, literally 5 minutes before my post. I had read up on the seeds that I wanted to purchase and got all excited to purchase. It was after I finalized the deal and was re-reading the info about the seeds when I noticed that it didn’t mention feminized. I’m a beginner and really appreciate your knowledge. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thanks Derek, that’s great info. I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge with me.

2 Likes

If you just ordered last night, there might be time to cancel and amend the order
In the order area is a CHAT…open chat with C/S and go from there

Is not always bad to get males. I like to have a few specially from good plants saves you on seeds. Refresh the genetics, you can only make so many copies out of a copy, before you know it the picture looks blurry.

Happy growing

Good point Gabo. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like