Harvest time? Hellfire OG Femenized

Hi all!

First timer here growing Steve’s OG Hellfire Feminized and debating when to harvest. I did get a light up loupe to check the buds but does this look close? The plant is getting so heavy and flopping over. Hard to tell here, but I have it propped up against the back of the tent because when I came down to water today the whole thing was bent over. Attaching pics.

Flipped to flowering 2/13/22

Flowering should take 8-10 weeks (4/10 - 4/24)

Will harvest then dry 7-10 days

1 Like

More photos:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Light is not good for detsils but I would say yes ready. However you should check the trichomes to determine that

2 Likes

I’ll send some photos with flash later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ezwl2021 Emily!
Your plant looks very nice, but it’s hard to tell without looking closely at the trichomes in regular lighting.
This is what you’re looking for;

1 Like

Yeah very hard to tell under the blurple lights. I dont count the flowering time at flip and wait until I see pistils then start the timer. It will get you closer to the seed banks time.

Check the trics as soon as you get the scope. Try and get a picture under more natural light in the mean time. Looks like you had a good grow.

Here are some more photos. I cannot find the brand new loupe I just bought so I’ll be digging around for that over the next few days. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

1 Like

I feel like the bud just looks a lot smaller than I thought it would?

Yes, that plant looks ready to within a few days. 5/1 - 5-8 seems about right depending how you count flower days. They say 8-10 weeks but from when? HGCC also says 8-10 weeks for OG Kush and Sour Diesel but I know both of those are 11 week plants if you go from light cycle flip. Some people don’t count the stretch/pre flower so 8-10 would seem right if your count like that. But either way the 5-1 to 5-8 range is gonna put you in that 10-11 week sweet spot.

Hi friends! Thanks for all your advice. Found my kid’s microscope and was able to get these pics. :crazy_face: ordered a new loupe. Not sure if the first one I got will ever turn up. :woman_facepalming:t2: Let me know what you think her. Appreciate your time and advice!