Grow diaries finally!

Join the early BETA access to signing up and testing out our GROW DIARIES platform for Homegrown Cannabis Co growers! This it’s own platform we developed! Big shoutout to our team who developed this it’s AMAZING https://diaries.homegrowncannabisco.com/ <---- sign up here!!!

1 Like

O signed up & can’t wait til my next grow to start a diary.

Looking forward to following other growers.

3 Likes

I thought I had left a message here. Signed up.

PS: Is there a way to add this to the tent options? Opulent Systems 48 x 48 x 80; Is it okay to have more than one, meaning per plant type diary? Should I be moving my current grow over there minus the incessant yammering? :crazy_face:

Sorry for putting this here, I didn’t see where to put in a message over there and I’m apologizing for all the questions in advance.

3 Likes

@kmac03 Actually thank you so much! Please keep leaving any updates, suggestions or ideas you have! We are in BETA testing so we want to get as much feedback as possible! I’ll get admin permission on the site again and add that tent to the options! Much love! @Adcrag Heck yea! Please let us know if any functions don’t work or you need any products added. We’re slowly going through all the products to add!

4 Likes

@Kronic tried, puter and phone and it wouldn’t finish

1 Like

Hmmm odd I’ll let them know!

1 Like

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

3 Likes

Oh Lort …someone taught him about short clips of videos. :rofl:

3 Likes

This may seem obvious to most, but how do I add to my diary? I’m trying to find where I can post an update.

2 Likes

@kmac03 It’s under maintenance but normally it’s this little open book symbol with a + at the top right near the profile pics. It’s to “Create a Diary” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, I should find it under ‘maintenance’ or it’s literally under maintenance? Haha! Sorry for being clueless.

1 Like