Grape Ape fast flip grow

They look awesome my friend i love growing grape ape one of my favorite easy to grow also

1 Like

Day 33 5th day of flip. Starting to see some flower signs the next 2 days should verify if my eyes are correct. Did some LST on the taller plant and never split the top so all is good there.:slightly_smiling_face: Thinking about cutting that one large fan leaf tonight. Blocking too much light.

3 Likes

I made a feeble attempt last year at growing them and failed. The need to suceed was not as strong as it is now lol. So far they have been easy to grow like you said. Thanks for the encouragement my friend.

2 Likes

Day 34 day 6 since flip. Took the large fan leaf off last night. Left the other one. Signs of flower are there now. Did some light LST training. So happy to see flower this soon.

2 Likes

I believe I see a couple of pistols, plus the tops are stacking nicely. Looks like training is going well. Nice grow!

1 Like

Day 35 a week has gone by since flip. Still moving right along maybe a little ahead of schedule. Tightened some of the pipe cleaners and rotated the plants 180 degrees. Ppfd 550 to 750 around the plants.

1 Like

Day 36 day 8 since flip. Took another large fan leaf off and watered them both. Rotated the pots and prepared some nutes for their first feeding next watering. And of course took a few images.

3 Likes

Them are two mighty pretty lookin’ girls.

1 Like

Day 37 9 since flip. Did nothing today except rotated the pots 180. Degrees. And yes more pictures.

The girl that got topped was spread good without splitting the stem. I was warned about that but it worked as I was gentle about it.

Day 38 10 since flip. Ppfd 650 to 750. Gave them each a half gallon nute water. Also added more aluminum foil to get more reflective light. Swapped pot positions. Noticed some slight yellowing on larger fan leaves.

1 Like

Beautiful plants! Looks like they’re bustin’ out all over. Any day now, pistols everywhere. Exciting :wink:

1 Like

Yes it is. Now comes the hard part finishing them up.

1 Like

Day 39 11 since flip. All I did today was rotated plants and looked them over quick. Prepped some cal mag water to give at their next feeding.

A few closer up shots of the bud sites developing.

1 Like

@Lynyrdsky have you smoked the grape ape and if so what do you think about it. My friends all say its wicked

Have never had it before but all I have heard about it sounds great. I liked Gelato really well and hope it is as good as that. Looking forward to trying this out. Guess I better like it now :slightly_smiling_face:

It works awesome for pain stress

1 Like

Day 40 12 since flip and bud sites are coming along nicely now. They are in flower for sure and getting an odor to them. Rotated pots and a small drink of cal mag based water. Next will be plain water.

4 Likes

Looks like training is going well. You are going to have a nice canopy on those plants. Nice job!

1 Like

Thanks man. Do you ever get nervous growing? Worried about doing the right thing lol. I have got this far and worry more now than when they were little.