Good morning check-in

You enjoy a toke when you get home.

2 Likes

I Am home. Yaaaay!!! incoming pictures of garden.
Redoing my auto-tent thr vivosun I had has to many light leaks for photos. After its up. it’ll show you yall the AC Infinity/ Mars Hydro Ts1000/600set up. Thanks to Temple of The Garden.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, @LuckilyCharmed. You don’t even have to mention the Temple, <3

1 Like

The Temple is an awesome name for my tent. The garden is Where its at

1 Like

Much love to you, My Brother. :v: :heartpulse:

Also, Christmas/Hanukkah was a little late, or it’s a little early, but there will be wellness all around.

1 Like

WOW, it’s like opening my wife’s cupboard

1 Like

So, take some stuff out?

NO dear, put more stuff IN. Can we come in to the out now?

1 Like

Good because I just did all that inventory while I pretended I was an adult. As to your question: That’s your choice. :star_struck: :sunrise_over_mountains: :v:

Good morning to all my friends have a blessed day

3 Likes

Yes!!! Those look good

1 Like

Good Morning Family!!! Blessings to all of you today!!! T.G.I.F.

3 Likes

Good Morning, Y’all!

Inventory is all written down, I’m filling your boxes, @Mrb53004, @Adcrag, @LuckilyCharmed, and @dmtscravey. Besides @Mrb53004, do y’all want any non-canna seeds? I’ve got a couple of new ones and more to come since I’m back with my people.

I appreciate y’all more than I could ever express. Have a great rest of the day! :v:t2: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning @kmac03 appreciate you!! If you have extra CBD seeds, I’d like to try & grow some.

Have a productive, safe & warm day​:hugs::mask::pray:t4:

1 Like

Your wish is my command, My Friend. :heart_eyes: :v:t2:

You have a great day, too!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! The sun is shining bright and the air is warming up, Its going to be a great day here in southeast Mo. May God bless everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning Cannabis Connoisseurs!

Looks like it’ll be a mostly cloudy day here in northern Nevada

I hope everyone is having a great day today

:+1::v::peace_symbol::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Thanks & God Bless you & yours​:pray:t4::mask::pray:t4:. Stay well & have a good day.