Good morning check-in

How are you today Ma’am?

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of my last grow it was a purple Kush that was only supposed to get 3 to 3 1/2 foot tall ended up getting 5 1/2 foot tall the complete distance of my grow space.

10 Likes

Good morning Bryant @LuckilyCharmed. Cold here in Ohio, so I’ll be pruning my GDP -photo, 2 wks into flower & readjusting SCROG net.

Have a Blessed day

3 Likes

Now thats pretty damn nice :slight_smile: You even took some pics to keep on the wall :slight_smile: Nice touch to any cannabis connoisseurs Smoke room aka cave lol

1 Like

Actually before they got to the wall somebody bought them on eBay. But I do have copies on my walls also yes

2 Likes

this is Genesis , my first ever plant! she’s 1 month old today

7 Likes

Well happy birthday lil lady

3 Likes

This is Genos. Named by @Kronic and is 26 days old my number #2 plant
Genesis, Genos, and Tria are all Red Poison Autos

5 Likes

Tria is 20 days old

5 Likes

Good morning!

She’s beautiful!

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed They’re looking very lovely! Look at those girls :smiley:

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed looking good man. Is that red/purple hue natural or do you have a blurple on them?

I’ve been looking for a red strain to grow myself. So far I haven’t found much at HCC but my buddy’s dragon’s brew is red as hell.

3 Likes

This iswhat they’re supposed to turn out like.

3 Likes

pictures of it in natural light

6 Likes

@dmtscravey @LuckilyCharmed to many to just like Beautiful Grows

2 Likes

@Kronic @kmac03 @MDBuds @Mrb53004 @NibbleAbit @DollarBill @dmtscravey
@Adcrag @Highigan

Good Morning Family!!! Hope everyone woke up on the right side of the bed…
No silly I mean on it , and not under it lol

Anyways Tria my #3 R.P.A. has started changing color over night :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good Morning!

Lovely plant you have there. I am going to fim some more tops in the big tent and plan out when I’m flipping. I hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Amazes me how quickly they change I need to go down and check in Brandi my photo GDP. She needs pruning ugh.

Have a blessed day

5 Likes

I’m going to be pruning today, too but mine aren’t as big as yours yet. I hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Thank you Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like