Getting color out of my Gelato

image|666x500

3 Likes

@OkieSeth7234 Ok now Mr. Seth you got me wanting to grow outside now after buying all this fancy indoor equipment :thinking: Beautiful Plants!!

2 Likes

Just remember that outside plants require 10x the work. You fight weather and insects. If your up for that fight it can be quite rewarding. If you do attempt an outdoor grow I suggest 25+ gallon pots buried in the ground to help with moisture control. Neem oil every 5 days. If anyone is interested I can post how I make my soil and how I feed nutrients

3 Likes

@OkieSeth7234 i’ll write that soil down if you post it and fantastic job. Buds Long As An Arm . Very Very Outdoor Impressive

I can’t wait until I get my seed order im going to pop a couple gelato & make a start to finishing video on them

1 Like

Beautiful plants . looks like a real nice location for a outdoor grow. I’m in northern Michigan so I grow inside to avoid the crappy weather lol.

1 Like

@OkieSeth7234 Seth can damn sure grow Weed. a project like his will not only worry you to death but work you harder than the plant in heaven there grows

Well you can grow your own in Oklahoma with a medical license. We have a good climate here for it and I’m retired and spend lots of time in the garden

@OkieSeth7234 you can tell you love it like a sport :grinning: i been waiting to see some buds you cured having fun :laughing: every time i scroll up i want to grab that bud and run around the corner and roll a joint like i use to do my uncle and laugh. He’d be screaming and looking all over for me then he’d make me smoke five joints til i puked :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Please do write your soil mix down…I love to grow outside…Your plants are awesome