Genesis - Starting from the bottom

@Kel1979 @Darryljames13 @

just call or order online from Homegrown. i’ve had real good luck with their Genetics. :innocent: this add is approved by DollarBill :rofl: Lmao!

2 Likes

@Philly111 @Kel1979 thanks Kel …it wouldn’t @ your name. i was answering your ? about seeds

@Darryljames13 Happy Halloween :eyes:

1 Like

Here’s a beginner question how do I reach ph 7 as advised buy mr kk if soil comes w lower ph like fox farms
Thanks oldeyes

1 Like

@Oldeyes usually you should shoot for a ph of 6-7, if you soil is below 6 then ammend it. Several product you can use depending on what direction you need to go. However if you already have plants in the soil then PH your water, your soil will buffer the ph from swinging to wildly.

1 Like

Thanks mr r there’s a lot to absorb lol

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to update everyone but I’ve been having some issues & had to relocate. Pics coming soon.

1 Like

@Darryljames13 awesome darryl, good to see you Happy Holidays Happy Grow. we had to move 22 years ago and thank goodness i was 3 weeks from finishing the cabin remodel. told my wife you’ll move before i do. Not Moving No Dang More unless i Croak :innocent: Movements now are all i have

Bitter baby mothers are trash. Can’t do anything about them.

1 Like

@Darryljames13 several divorces here, mostly on my part . i’ll never forget the day i actually Prayed for a mate that could understand me and like a miracle She walked into my life and i hate to act goofy but YAY ME!! :laughing: long as she keeps my chain tied to her leg i can’t get away. Good Luck darryl Gods Will

:sob::sob::sob:. Hopefully my time will come.

1 Like

Jabbawockeez

2 Likes

@Darryljames13 Great Start can’t wait to see more of your Gorgeous Girls. plants do (seem) to love our efforts more than even people. i had to fix me, i knew i was Broken. the sweetest girl i never dated told me plane out: Hun, you are Hard to Love. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sure Surprized Me, hec i already knew that and i told her: Hush i’m trying to get a Divorce i am not trying out for The Dr. Phil Show. Life Goes On

Jabbawockey just about ready to be pulled! Sorry for the late update. Not around my plants daily at the moment.

3 Likes

All smiles :grin:

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Darryljames13 nice Christmas Bud brother :v::laughing:

Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Thank you! You as well. What strain is that? Merry Christmas!

1 Like

@Darryljames13 it’s GG #4 Feminized

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Should be a happy lift off.

2 Likes