Genesis - Starting from the bottom

@Darryljames13 let me know what you buy. we seem to be leaning towards HG Hindu Regulars to cross to our Hindu. but who ever knows what my wife decides. i just grow and she collects seed banks. Nice Set Up in those pics

1 Like

Most definitely will keep you updated. And thank you. I actually gotta pretty sweet deal through
http://dealzer.com/?afmc=33w
Check them out!

1 Like

@Darryljames13 no kidding. i looked they have a lot of good stuff and nice prices. the CO2 generator. i wonder if that bottle works. to stuck in my ways. but i love to read. i made Moon Rocks out of 5 ounces of the Gorilla Glue as my personal itā€™s all i puff

2 Likes

Yea the boxes i have canā€™t really fit that CO2 bucket, but they do have the sheets thatā€™s been working pretty good. & man I want to make some moonrocks so bad. I have a close friend who makes my wax so I think thatā€™s the first thing Iā€™m going to do.

1 Like

@Darryljames13 i smoke later on after making moon rocks, heating the sugar wax with a torch then dipping both sides of a bud nugget and rolling the rocks around in the Kief for storage get me off to the max. After Resting until hard like Hash itā€™s Two Hits 3 times a days best trichome taste i ever experienced medical benifits in the Extra Plus. this is Gorilla Glue exactly built like that. Here is the inside of the moon rock i cut in half

3 Likes

Sheesh! That looks absolutely deadly amazing :sob:

1 Like

@Darryljames13 if i puff a third hit :hushed: iā€™m gone :grinning: i may be found wandering around or Maybe Not

1 Like

@Darryljames13 see that sliver on that knife :flushed: Thatā€™s To Much

:joy:

1 Like

Lmaaaoooo Iā€™d be passed out somewhere!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lot of goodness! :blush:

1 Like

@Darryljames13 i learned the moon rock deal from a rap artist but he didnā€™t teach me this: Do Not Smoke Moon Rocks in your high dollar bongs!! buy cheapies. and break the water stem off puffing off the top of the water. Moon Rocks are Pure White Smoke. thatā€™s very important to me. Forget Cleaning buy a new cheapie bong Often!

2 Likes

Hahaha Noted! :memo: I have a silver surfer vape I was debating on using.

1 Like

@Darryljames13 i donā€™t vape it makes me cough. and that ruined bong has had near 10 moon rocks smoked in it. the moon rocks are sitting at 48% THC maybe a tad higher. no sense waisting time at my age. The 28th iā€™ll be :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: one Happy 67 Year Old and i Wish All the same in their time

1 Like

@Darryljames13 i wouldnā€™t smoke moon rocks in a vape dab tool. sugar wax and kief and weed are more towards the very best real hash ever had. they donā€™t run red

1 Like

4 almost 5 days now. Homegrown GG #4 Fem. growing in aged soft hardwoods aged hardwoods aged pine bark and deep dug good old mountain sand. high yields and grows its self

1 Like

Lol makes sense. I always end up breaking dab rigs that I buy smh

1 Like

@Darryljames13 i hate heat going down my throat and a tiny puff from a moon rock exibits Zero Heat and the very healthiest way to burn consume. a lot of the sugar wax is also inhaled and expelled onto your tongue where sugar wax can also be absorbed.

1 Like

Noted as well :memo: Free game :+1:t5:

2 Likes

OMG I want to eat it :eyes::drooling_face:

2 Likes

@Philly111 like i wrote, i get plenty high just making moon rocks and i always get a little in my mouth. itā€™s a very pleasant taste and highly upping the THC to where very tiny slivers are needed. Moon Rocks last and last

2 Likes