Genesis - Starting from the bottom

:grinning:

3 Likes

@Darryljames13 Nice Cups …ready …set …go :eyes: tell us how Good Idea is. what’s it’s profile?

2 Likes

I was just actually thinking of that today. I’m going to check in with the dispensary and see if I can get some info. I didn’t see any online.

2 Likes

@Darryljames13 that’s cool :relieved: i’ll also maybe Google it. First time meeting you Welcome to HGForum, all here are great family Happy Grow

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Looks like a room full of happiness to me. Can’t wait to hear how the good idea turns out

3 Likes

Ok so i need to know where to buy good seeds at? I live in fla. Plz help lol

3 Likes

Definitely will keep the progress

2 Likes

I have a little brother who stays in Tampa. I know they have dispensaries but I don’t think any recreational shops. I would shop online for the time being. Or connect with a good friend. :blush:

2 Likes

Google it, a lot of seed companies on the internet.

2 Likes

Lol this community forum has them just gotta do a lil research.

3 Likes

@Darryljames13 @Kel1979 @Philly111 (4 day old) Homegrown Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. Seedlings (planted in the soil for germination)

4 Likes

same seeds Last Grow. smoking it now. Super Weed

3 Likes

Hell yea its pretty too. Great job

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Kel1979 Thank you. i used Superthrive (female plant hormones) Alaska Fish Oil (4 feedings) cut lights and flowered at 6 weeks. Molasses last two waterings :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Trimmed Hard testing those GG seeds. Good Genetics is all i can say

2 Likes

Looks really good. Great job!

1 Like

@Darryljames13 we watered every 7 to 10 days and trimmed at the same time. sometimes i forgot they were back there (had roots fistly like) Homegrown CC ships fast. Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Got 39 cured ounces out of 6 HG GG Fem. Seeds. No Complaints Here

4 Likes

Got some others in the works as well

1 Like

I think I’m going to order my seeds from homegrown next month.

3 Likes