Generating CO2 with fermentation

Anyone had any noticeable results,positive or negative by placing a bottle of ‘mash’ in their grow tent?..TIA

2 Likes

@Booger I have not unfortunately however I’ll go do some research for you. I use Exhale c02 Bags and they work perfect. - Kronic

2 Likes

Yup tried it last time I ran a batch. It does increase the co2, but not as much as you would think. However every little bit counts and if you have the room the go for it. I’ve also been adding my mash to the compost, just not the sour mashes, they make it stink too much.

3 Likes

I did the yeast in a bucket onetime and it was a waste of time. It also left a white film on my walls.

1 Like

I looked at the EXHALE products and it looks (to me) like they also use a ‘fermentation’ process…I’m gonna try the sugar/water/turbo method in a side by side grow,in separate tents,one ‘with’ and one ‘without’…with lighting,etc as identical as I can make them…thanks for the reply…:>)

1 Like

@Booger look in to the DIY reactors using vinegar and baking soda. It’s less sensitive to environmental changes, last longer and gives you more productivity for the amount of ingredients. And the ingredients are cheaper in bulk.

1 Like

Thanks.Already using that method.The ferment was somewhat of a disappointment…

1 Like