Gelato growing asymmetrical?

I’ve noticed my Gelato is growing unusually one sided? Anyone know what’s up? (Nutrients burnt my bottom set of leaves so I trimmed them)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Wheresmyshoe. Great user name by the way. I haven’t grown the strain so I’ll let someone who has chime in. But more information is ALWAYS helpful. Light, distance, schedule. Age. Watering/feeding schedule. Temp/humidity.

2 Likes

Thanks @Rye! It is at 3 weeks currently an 18 on 6 off light cycle (first grow not running 24hrs), and about a foot and a half from the light. Temp is kept around mid-low 70’s. Still newer to growing so I am sticking to tap water when soil gets drier and spraying with liquid kelp every few days. I know it’s not the best situation but I have grown seeds to harvest this way before. Going to transplant and relocate to a grow tent in a few days. Any tips are welcome!

1 Like

All planted the same time. It’s definitely the runt of the bunch.

Left to right: White Widow, Wedding Cake, and the odd Gelato

2 Likes

Ouch sorry i just realized they are all differint strains. That explains the differences a lot. Lol

3 Likes

I have a goldleaf auto that’s got some strange growth patterns going on, and runt Blueberry×Bigdevil. Sometimes genetics show themselves in strange ways, but watch that one closely it could have some good things happen from it.

4 Likes

@Jared Welcome to the forum and the fun of growing! Genetics bring so many variations and you’ll soon find out some plants look completely WILD compared to others :wink: much love!

2 Likes