Garden Vibes Plants Thrive

I wanna see your Indoor (Grow tent/room) Garden. This is the last day of 2020. Lots of new Cultivators were made this year. #Me Little did we know. We were created to do this. Hunting and Gathering. Its Truely all a matter of perspective and how you define things. I started off as a “Gatherer” in this Culture. Its something to be good at before you ever start “Hunting” . So much Information and knowledge is shared here at Homegrown Cannabis Co.
Genuine, Caring, GIVING, Knowledgeable are only just a few words to describe OUR FORUM FAMILY. So while you sit back and Light that Bone, or Drop that Dab. Learn to Gather. We can do this as a family. Its our Cannabis Culture to Care, Give, & Help one another. Be grateful and pay it forward when you learn this. Just like the Pretty Freaking Awesome Family here did before you or me.
Let’s be Be Educated Hunters in 2021. Let’s Hunt the Strains & Phenos that benefit you the most. Let’s Hunt for Kind and Good Hearted People to Network with and help those that need it. Let’s Hunt for better ways to grow and lets Hunt for New Ideas and be Rule Breakers with success. I think while and when we do this. We make for a better atmosphere and society to be a part of. WE HAVE TO BE THE CHANGE/EXAMPLE THAT WE WANT TO SEE IN TODAYS WORLD! :green_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart::white_heart::black_heart:

So get your favorite piece at 11:59pm and let’s rip 2020 out, and exhale into 2021.

with Peace, Love, Unity, Respect,

Bryant
Luckilycharmed42020

9 Likes

Very well said my friend.

5 Likes

6 Likes

look at all that green :slight_smile: My goodness!! @kmac03
And thank you @dmtscravey It came from the heart!

5 Likes

Very impressive, if I do say so myself. Commend yourself for a well written piece…good job.
Here I am , at the ending stages of my life and by far, this is the best community I have ever belonged to. It is a strange thing; I have been on many other forums besides this one, I have been at this for 50+ years. People MAKE THE DIFFERENCE! Each and every one of you, contributors, hunters, gatherers, growers, old and young, thank you for making this one the best. We have bridged the gap; color, race, age, religion, opinions, and we function as a family. Keep Strong and may 2021 keep us close. May we continue to develop wisdom, wisdom that comes from knowledge. May we continue to develop new and lasting friendships. I know, some of us have gone beyond this forum, I am grateful for that. May we continue to nurture those that need, want and desire. May we be blessed with the wisdom from those here who have and SHARE this knowledge freely.
Funny how this has become my favorite hangout, as if I have no other life :crazy_face:
Makes me think of Facebook, how everyone took to it. I wanted to create a site combining youtube, twitter and facebook and call it “YOU TWIT FACE”

9 Likes

Much love and peace be with you and yours @Mrb53004. You brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. :pray::heart::pray::sparkler::fireworks::v:

4 Likes

Super Hash Thai (taller sativas) & Gorilla Glue flowering under the ethereal orange glow of HPS lamps. Looks like a jungle on another planet :sparkles::dizzy::star2:

5 Likes

Just look at them. :star_struck:

Does the heat not warp your guitars?

4 Likes

No. I’ve had that asked before.

The heat isn’t as great as I looks.
I have a fan blowing across the canopy and sending the heat down the hallway and I can crack the window behind the fan to achieve a nice temp range of 75-78 degrees.
This is why I only grow during the late fall and winter months. Summer would definitely be too hot!

The thing I really watch for is the humidity. I don’t want the necks to dry out and shrink causing warpage and fret sprout. Another benefit of a winter grow.

I’ve been growing in that room for 10 years now and haven’t had any adverse effects on them other than some possible yellowing of the finish on the white ones. I do have a few acoustic guitars that are removed from the room during grows. They’re more delicate than solid bodied electric guitars.

7 Likes

I’ll remember to go through the thread next time as I missed it. :v:

2 Likes

My flower tent - various strains and ages - I like a lot of variety

6 Likes

Welcome @goscottflyfish!

Looks like heaven. Can I lay in the middle of it? :star_struck:

What do you have going on in there?

2 Likes

That’s a really good looking grow I wish I had the space for that tent myself. And welcome to the Forum @goscottflyfish

3 Likes

Green Crack auto, Jack Herer photo (in veg - I have separate flower tent for photos in flower - different light sched/different tent), Trainwreck auto

4 Likes

They are quite lovely. :v:

3 Likes

Hello @goscottflyfish welcome to the forum :clap::clap:. Your setup looks so green & organized.

Happy growing my friend

I am fast approaching to become a member of the 70s club in a few months…You would think that I would be sad, but it’s the opposite…I’m ecstatic…Besides the usual suspects of body aches, I did not go to prison for a 4finger lid 53 years ago…I was still a minor,but I did get 2 years probation…My buddy who was 18yrs, was offered prison or join the army…He was lucky and went to Germany instead of Vietnam…I know that I’m just blowing wind right now,but hey, I love this forum too

4 finger lid…I bet you 90% of the people here have no idea what that is… :slight_smile:
I got drafted the LAST YEAR of the draft…so I joined. It allowed me to pick where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do. Fort Dix, in the winter time…froze my you know whats off. C5a’ landed right next to my barracks, shook the whole building…dust (actually asbestos) used to sprinkle down from the ceilings. For some reason, they ALWAYS LANDED at NIGHT…
When I went in, i brought a couple of lids with me…I became besties with the cook. We used to puff, peel potatoes and eat CHERRY PIES…The supply sergeant took a liking to me (I installed a QUADRAPHONIC 8 TRACK in his camaro…He used to rescue me from details. Sleep on the laundry piles during the day, jump out the 2nd story window and head into town and peruse the bars…

4 fingered lid…been awhile since I heard or thought about that. Welcome to the club brother I just got 3 years on ya. My draft number was 32 so I signed up. I was promised missle electronics. I ended up in tunnels. Not quite 3 tours. Except for health issues I ain’t too upset about my years. Truth is I am blessed to still be around. I can not even say how much I appreciate you all.

The last few years of the draft was the victim birthday lotto…I remember them doing it on tv…Pulling slips outa a bowl…If your birthday drawn, your drafted…
Allsome fond memories…Go to probation high since no test then…Go out and have no one call on a cell phone,where are you…Cheap gas…After school,work,chores or whatever it was…it was SEX DRUGS ROCK&ROLL