Garden Update - Symbiotic Genetics & Cannarado Gentics

What’s up growers! It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. Thought I’d give everyone an update on the garden.

Here’s the girls vegging it out nicely. These are nukehead genetics. The tallest on the left is Pineapple Chunk, the lady in the middle is Blueberry Headband, and the one on the right is Nuclear Cherries CBD. 1:1. They’re all at the end of week 3. Feeding Vegamatrix PHd to 6.3-6.8 with Berkey filtered water. They’re loving it!

Here’s the ladies in flower. The tall SCROGd ladies are Symbiotic Genetics - Banana Macaroons. They should yield nicely! Easy to train but are picky eaters. Super impressed with the frost for beginning of week 4. The smells are amazing.

Last but not least I have 2 short Blue Butterscotch’s by Cannarado Genetics. These shorties are in beginning of week 3 flower. They didn’t stretch much and they look like indicas.

My last harvest was Papa Smurph. It currently smells like blueberries 🫐 Frostyness is just crazy. Never grew a plant this frosty.

Happy Growing!

9 Likes

Nice, I bet that papa smurf is pretty tast 🫐🫐🫐

4 Likes

You plant are super & the frost is like snow​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

3 Likes

Ok so here’s a couple more of my bubblegum haze 81 days, 11.5 weeks I put my jewelers loupe up to my iPad so it’s not perfect

6 Likes

I wish I wasn’t in love with that plant because I have no space. She’s beautiful. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks you, I believe I stopped feeding her just alil to early, still looks good I stopped aroun week 8, should’ve feed her another week or so I think she would’ve fattened up alil more, I’m watching her closely I would say within the week she should be about ready lol i hope anyway!!!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

She looks like she wants to be my Christmas tree. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Lol thats to funny, my kitten loves when I trim my girls she loves to eat the leaves, she pretty much expects them everytime I trimm something, but thats about all she will eat I tried giving her lil buds but she wo t eat them so thats good need not to have to worry bout that

4 Likes

My cat, Aleister, gets a leaf every morning. He will take the whole thing if I don’t pull it off myself. He does have a preference for Gelato, however, as of yesterday, he’s decided he likes Harlequin x Kimbo Kush. Maybe he’s testing for ripeness, I don’t know. I also cannot find a way to not let him slink his way in. I slammed him in the door jam when I tried to ban him, so I just allow him entry now.

3 Likes

Yeah its impossible for me, she was favoring the skittles leaves

3 Likes

Beautiful plants heavy frost

4 Likes

@Veganbudz @Hippy1978 Nice Christmas Trees :grin: looks like Santy comes to your house year around

3 Likes

Wow! Those look awesome! I need to learn how to make my buds thick and full like yours… they look quite tasty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I let ya know how it smokes

2 Likes

Man, she is BEAUTIFUL!! I have Bubblegum Auto, I hope she has those lovely purple hues.

Keep us posted on harvest

1 Like

@Adcrag I will, I put her in the dark for a couple days b4 I chop chop

2 Likes

Is this a bubblegum haze photoperiod that you flipped or a autoflower…I ask because of the 81 day grow…She is a absolutely gorgeous lady.

2 Likes

Thank you @Wildbill photo i revegged the Mac1 bout 2 weeks b4 o chopped the bubblegum haze, but the bubblegum is in reveg now as soon as I can figured out how to get my pics to load

2 Likes