From your seeds

Looks soothing lol I don’t think that would hurt

3 Likes

I’m concerned about revisiting all those calls I have attended. Either way, loving that bud. Nice color! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@kmac03 @Puffdog Wow that 2nd Moderna Covid Vaccine Hurt :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i can’t believe i went riding the horse and popped a starter gun and pee’od her off mad all the way home ask @kmac03 about the $948.00 Dollar Pallet of Home Depot Pro Buckets on a Sign down in the valley and yes i was moonrocking just so you know

1 Like

Are you trying to get me into trouble? :rofl: :v:t2:

1 Like

@kmac03 not really, i’m trying to uncloth for a muddy shower western style before i can enter the cabin Burr and my shaking fingers don’t get personal stuff

1 Like

I hope you get warmed up fast! Make sure you get something warm to eat, too.

1 Like

@kmac03 Thank you Pony hillbilly style Tuckered Me Out but it was Fun. Enjoy your Day :blush: Everyday is one more Happy Breath times plenty of friends to share with, in these days Every Day needs just a little moonrock medicine to claim fame on some pain

1 Like

It is the site monitoring us to try and keep us on tract and not make it a social media site
It is an automated process, not someone singling you out

3 Likes

Except, who are you talking to?

On the other hand, hmmm…well played. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

myself and the mouse in my pocket

3 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 (feminized) procured from right here at HGCC
Now nearly fully cured

4 Likes

@Khatru :wink: Runt’s still making Hay the Slow Way

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Tough Girl Loves Chin Ups

2 Likes

@Khatru you can tell ours and yours are the same both look alike closely. i’d have to open a new jar for a bud like yours

:wave: Have a Great rest and early morning :wink: 123 Days

4 Likes

How far away is your light when you’re doing seedlings? I’m trying to find the right height for my lil seedlings. I have a 1000w led on veg. And it’s about 25 inches. I also have some pepper seedlings under it also. They look great. I thought since peppers are so hard to germinate that if they’re doing good I figured the lil gals would be ok. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Uploading: 20210305_131650.jpg… I don’t know if the picture will upload or not.

1 Like

I have 2 wedding cakes that are doing pretty good in the start of there second week. I have 2 dosi whites that are struggling. The seed shells were stuck over the top of them when they sprouted. I carefully got them wet and was able to get the shells of and they are starting to open slowly. They definitely stretched a bit but im nursing them carefully.

1 Like

IMHO…When I start my seeds, I dome them until they are about 1-1.5 inch tall. The shells come off much easier when they have that much humidity…
My seedling light is 12-14 inches
I start them in 36mmpeat pods. When the roots start busting through the pods, I transplant them…usually about end of 1st wk, start of 2nd week. I move them to the tent.
They go in 1 gal cloth, 2 or 3 if they are photo. My big mamma light is a good 30" at 40%. It allows them to both stretch a little and take root. When they reach 3rd node, I either increase the light or move them over to the other side of the tent where they reside under VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Diodes (IR Included) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CH9DSSB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 , MIXJOY LED Grow Lights GL-1000d/110W Full Spectrum with Samsung LM301 LED https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083NJCPRK /ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and Beelux 1000W LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum Upgrade Dual Switch & Dual Chips Daisy Chain Plant Grow Lights for Seed Starting Veg and Flower Greenhouse (Actual Power 110W) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0856VVTJ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The height of these are all between 14-18 inches…all at full strength and veg / bloom node set depending on where the plants is at
It is SO MUCH EASIER to raise / lower these smaller lights than big mamma…at 8 bars, she is a monster and difficult to move. When I scrog under her (as I ma doing right now —a dozen GSC auto), I raise intensity 5% every 3 days till 90% and keep her 18" above the canopy
She is a phenomenal light that I had custom built but I did not take in to account the difficult in maneuverability with a light SO LARGE.
I supplement with a Deep Blue (only 25w) on the babies…it keeps them stout and a little shorter. I use a cheap red too (75w) and it helps them ROOT better and lastly, the reptile UVA/UVB at 2 hrs a day, pointing at the plants in flower…

2 Likes

and do not forget to look at @DollarBill …CheapTrick

1 Like

The veg mode has blue and red in it along with the white looking lights. It’s 25 in from them. The direction that came with the light said 24-30 inches on veg until they get a little bigger. Im using big rootz organic soil. It has pumus stone instead of perlite. I plain on using the same soil when I move them outside later on. They are al photo no autos. They all look great right now starting to grow it’s first set of 3 finger leaves and they aren’t stretching. Im starting to think im trippin because I look at them so often. I should probably just leave them be.

2 Likes

I have 3 gallon fabric pots to transplant them when the time comes. There final pots are 45 gallon. I get all day sun in my backyard so they usually get pretty big and beefy. Its just always been a struggle for me in the seedling stage and then I’m usually good from there. I think I just need to learn to leave them alone more when they are so young because they have along life to live.

2 Likes