From your seeds

is there a Link to post pictures here? i’d like to show you some Gorilla Glue #4 plants from your seeds

1 Like

i can not grow ,my seeds coum up but die after they get about 2 in tall .i am about to quit .what is up?

1 Like

You can post here How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A.

Show us what you got :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 Fem.

/ 13 weeks

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

i planted the seeds in the soil to germinate as i am a pantient man “…Sticky…Sticky…”

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry about the issues your having. I would need to know about your soil, your lighting, and any nutrients your feeding them. Marijuana is a weed so as long as you’ve got good soil, plenty of water, and light I don’t really see where the problem is. Best of luck and hit me back and lete know how it turns out.

2 Likes

Good looking plant. Love the color of the icky sticky buds.

2 Likes

Totally Happy with the seeds bought from Homegrown

2 Likes

i am using miracle grow for raised beds soil, my light is a g8led and it is 36 inches a way i move it to 20 inches to try ,i am using miracle grow for nutrients

2 Likes

I’ve always been told to stay away from miracle grow… I’m a newb so I’m learning as well

2 Likes

Giggle Some. i use potting soil and Alaska Fish Oil … fertilizing four times in veg… then Water Only… Molasses last two waters.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

that should get a laugh out of everyone. i have a seriously cheap set up for growing real sticky personal stash very high in THC. i trim hard as you can see

1 Like

4 Likes