From your seeds

@DollarBill and ppl think I’m crazy because we raise and slaughter/harvest 60-70% of the food we consume here on our property. Yes it’s a LOT of work, at minimum 10hrs a week, normally 20, sometimes 40.

Ppl will do anything for a profit. Including sell bad buds.

2 Likes

@Rye the last 1/8th of dispensary bud i bought was some Sour OG and it had two seeds in it that germinated. i haven’t bought any or smoked any but my own since

2 Likes

That why I’m waiting to see how the government treats it when they deregulate it. I’ve met a few advocates for federal legalization, but I hesitate to vote yes just because most dispensary owners are actually investors who only care about profit, not product.

1 Like

@sc13oldie those kind have to deal with me and i care about Cost and Quality.

Can’t wait to try out my new strains

1 Like

@sc13oldie here where we live, i really worry more about Jolly Green Giant or maybe Dole Pineapple going into the Bud Business

2 Likes

You can only hope when they decriminalize or legalize it federally, there won’t be a large buyout of small businesses by large corporations like the tobacco companies and pharmaceutical companies, with only a few small guys remaining… Trichomes nice and sticky!

1 Like

@sc13oldie @Rye you should see all the irrigated land here in my state laying bare and waiting for that November Vote. they will be miles and miles of Solar Greenhouses

Full 72 Hours now.

3 Likes

Baby girl! Looking good

2 Likes

OG Kush Diesel from Homegrown Cannabis Company

4 Likes

@sc13oldie @Meko @Rye HGCC GG #4 Fem.

fresh Trim Job :smile: Couple Days i’ll do a Sea of Green and tie the limbs in a half moon ! Check Out the Last grow of GG
Same Seeds last grow

6 Likes

@DollarBill envious of that GG#4 you grow, plants always healthy and those moon rocks you make look out of this world! Here’s my second grow start that has critical bilbo, gelato, gdp, white widow auto, blueberry x jack auto, and a couple more mandarin auto. All seeds from homegrown!

6 Likes

@CoolBubs your plants look Awesome beautiful grow!

1 Like

@DollarBill Your girls are nice and healthy. I’m jealous. I’ve never grown GG. Seeing your plants makes me want to start my seeds for my winter grow. I’m definitely growing GG this winter. Gota wait til I start harvesting first so I have some room

1 Like

@sc13oldie it’s all fun

1 Like

Wanting to show you guys color’s coming from grape ape in vegetation

3 Likes

@Daddy1971 that’s wild :smile:

1 Like

Nice looking nug @DollarBill, hopefully I’ll have some of my own before too much longer. Enjoy man :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Philly111 i’m only here cuz i’m impressed with Homegrowns seeds.

One Day Old GG #4 Fem. for a winter grow for fun. :laughing: Planted in the soil No Stem. i have 4 of these going

2 Likes

I know reddish purple stems can be caused by a multitude of reasons, I’ve been thru this b4 n freaked out over nothing, strain genetics, phosphorus deficiency, fungi, different kinds of stress, however from the reading I’ve done unless theres some accompanying symptoms then its strain genetics, lol but ur post made me laugh cause it reminded me of my freaking out over it haha

2 Likes