From your seeds

4 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Looks frosty @DollarBill !

2 Likes

man, i don’t know what to say, how 'bout: i can’t wait to smoke it :male_detective:

1 Like

3 Likes

Get yourself a good seed starter soil. MG is too hot for seedlings. You also don’t need to add any nutrients for the first few weeks. Just PH water. I do add two or three drops of silicate per half gallon of water to stiffen up the stem. Once you do start adding nutrients, I’d do so about a quarter of what the company suggests. Water around the edge of your starter cup, not at the stem.

2 Likes

So try mixing some promix hp with your soil next time, miracle grow soil is HOT, loaded with nitrogen, and has OK drainage, but has excellent water retention. Not the best for starting seeds in. Look around for a local grow/hydroponic shop. They will have the good soil. If you dont have one locally, the use the promix hp as I said above, about 50/50.

2 Likes

Potting Soil, Alaska Fish Oil, Molasses last couple of waterings :herb:

4 Likes

GG # 4 Fem.

7 Likes

Final Cure of HG GG #4 Fem. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 6 plants 39 ounces No issues at all. it’s near impossible to mess up Gorilla Glue

Buds Galore!

6 Likes

And now I gotta smoke again

1 Like

That’s damn good harvest for only six plants. Great job @

2 Likes

@sc13oldie was thinking it would be 4 to 8 ounces more, but i’m notorious for Hard Trimming. :rofl: my wife won’t let me near her plants

1 Like

:rofl: haha. I’ve done the same thing where I was like trim trim trim, and then harvest comes and I’m like “oh shit, thats not nearly enough to support my habit” lol Thats when I end up growing indoor in the winter.

1 Like

@sc13oldie i just popped 3 - Gorilla Glue Fem. seeds from the soil in 5 gallon buckets cuz i’m bored. a good indoor winter grow? :relieved: why not

@DollarBill Gorilla Glue is perfect for indoor grows. I try to keep my super sticky strains isolated cause they end up like velcro for anything floating around in the air.

1 Like

@sc13oldie exactly, i refuse to puff dirty plants. in fall thru winter i use aged softwoods chips, aged hardwood chips aged pinebark chips and good deep dug mountain sand. Top couple of inches potting soils. With the cooler temps, they take off trying their best to crop

2 Likes

I used to smoke whatever I could get my hands on back when I didn’t grow, but as I grow more and more, I’ve become super picky with the weed I smoke. The one year I grew outdoors, I had a couple plants in my raised garden bed and they ended up with bird shit and ash from the forest fires all over them. I came out one morning and had about 12 quail try nesting overnight in one of my plants. Shit and broken branches everywhere

1 Like

@sc13oldie yep, makes you wonder about the Dispensary Weed. i doubt those fellas would dump 20 plants the blackbirds slept in :flushed:

1 Like