First timer. GG#4

My first grow. Had a 2 week period of zero growth after transplant to buckets, due to massive rain I wasn’t ready for. Roots fixed themselves with time. Today they are 11 weeks old since put in buckets. I’m watching for them to switch to flower soon, I think. Very happy with my first true effort.

3 Likes

They are looking good. I’ve been doing a little lollipoping and continue trying to keep the branches spreading.

1 Like

Yesterday I gave them their first dose of stage three nutrients from Homegrown. I will post pictures at first signs of serious buds starting.

1 Like

I’m seeing some hairs. I’m excited to get to this stage of growing. They smell awesome :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::relaxed:

1 Like

1 Like

Seven days into flower. Fed them today, 3 liters of water with grow time stage three, split between plants. Raining almost daily here in the redneck Riviera. Sprayed a few days ago with light Neem oil, for bugs. Does anyone know how often Neem oil can be applied?

Second week of flower. Getting the buds going.

1 Like

My phone doesn’t take great pictures. But you can still see them forming. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

Fed them their weekly dose of stage 3 flowertime with a little kick of stage 3 plant booster.

Some bugs eating a bit of the leaves, nothing I have caught when checking.

1 Like

Week three of flower, buds showing up everywhere :sunglasses:.

5 to 7 weeks to go, I’m trying not to micro manage them. Feeding them flowertime by homegrown every 5 to 7 days and keeping watered. Added some Alaskan fish formula last feed for a bonus, they’re loving it.

I picked up some black molasses today. Next water, going to be giving them a treat.

Gave them a table spoon of the black molasses with their water this morning.

Does once a week sound about right for this stuff???

Today marks the end of week four of flower. Big thunderstorm yesterday, the girls stood up to it.

I’m keeping my eyes on the tips, I don’t want to burn them with nutes.

1 Like

Wish I could put the smell up here. They are smelling delicious :yum::drooling_face:. Feeding every 5 to 7 days with Homegrown stage 3 flowertime and stage 3 booster. Every other week a little Alaskan fish formula with a spoonful of molasses.

1 Like