First timer. GG#4

My first grow. Had a 2 week period of zero growth after transplant to buckets, due to massive rain I wasn’t ready for. Roots fixed themselves with time. Today they are 11 weeks old since put in buckets. I’m watching for them to switch to flower soon, I think. Very happy with my first true effort.

3 Likes

They are looking good. I’ve been doing a little lollipoping and continue trying to keep the branches spreading.

1 Like

Yesterday I gave them their first dose of stage three nutrients from Homegrown. I will post pictures at first signs of serious buds starting.

1 Like

I’m seeing some hairs. I’m excited to get to this stage of growing. They smell awesome :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::relaxed:

1 Like

1 Like

Seven days into flower. Fed them today, 3 liters of water with grow time stage three, split between plants. Raining almost daily here in the redneck Riviera. Sprayed a few days ago with light Neem oil, for bugs. Does anyone know how often Neem oil can be applied?

Second week of flower. Getting the buds going.

1 Like

My phone doesn’t take great pictures. But you can still see them forming. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

Fed them their weekly dose of stage 3 flowertime with a little kick of stage 3 plant booster.

Some bugs eating a bit of the leaves, nothing I have caught when checking.

1 Like