First timer. GG#4

If you look closely, on the last pic, you can see a stoned geko on the plant. Seems like a good omen I asked him what you doing on Ethel? He just replied, huh…:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Been getting a whole lot of rain. Still, fed them this morning. Flowertime stage 3 and flowertime stage 3 booster, plus a tblsp of black molasses.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m concerned about nutrient burn, but it’s been raining almost every day for weeks here. Don’t want an early flush either.

Checked the ladies just now. They’re putting on weight every day :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Starting week seven of flower. Fed them this morning, HG flowertime stage three and the stage 3 booster.

1 Like

Trichomes are many, and still clear. I think when they start to show any cloudiness I will start the flush. I was going to start in week eight. Might feed them once more next week.

Checked this morning, all the rain, two days of high heat, got some bud rot going on. Should I harvest this branch?¿?

Cut two branches below the rot. Cleaned and is drying now

That’s why outdoor growing sucks. Same thing happened to me, ruined my whole grow my first time

So far just lost a couple of buds. I amputated a little more than required. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my photo day. The rest are getting fat. What I rescued from the amputated limb I’ll smoke.

Today’s pic’s. I had some bugs getting on the ladies. I mixed a little dawn dish soap and a bit of baking soda, sprayed them down from below and above. No more bugs but you can see the leaves didn’t appreciate it :joy:.

1 Like

Trichomes are still mostly clear, maybe getting a little milky. No amber trichomes. Today starts week eight of flower. Supposed to be 8-10 weeks for GG#4. Wish there was something I could do to move along the trichomes development. Fat hairy buds, but I lost one branch to bud rot.

1 Like

Hard to get a picture. Rubber band the loupe to my phone in line with the lens

@Woodrat try just taking a larger picture where it’s still clear zoomed then got back to your picture you just took an zoom it out see if that’s helps you put any

1 Like

Thanks Mike. I think it’s mainly due to my handling of the phone/camera. I can see them fine with the loupe. Thanks man.

had to support a couple of branches this morning. Lowers getting heavy as the top. Had some sag down.

1 Like

The humidity is winning here on the Redneck Riviera. Lucy and Ethel were cut down today, too much bud rot, repeatedly. Harvest is drying now. Happy for my first effort. Looking forward to the smoke.

1 Like

I had put many drain holes in my buckets and semi buried them in the garden. Alot of roots showing out the bottom and sides after harvest