First time harvesting ! need help

here in Arizona we have huge long Monsoon season and i mean gushers. we broke all the state records this 2021 year. my wife grows outdoor usually hybrid crosses. and they cure great and taste awesome. instead of tall and lanky they bush more on a wet year. she plants where they get morning and evening full sun and in the shade the rest. i suppose that’s sweet Mother Nature. better call her sweet, sure don’t want to LoL piss her off. i’ve always noticed that outdoor plants that are hidden and rarely tended to freely thrive

1 Like

@DollarBill Ya, up here in Vancouver, we get rain from end of September’ish straight thru to February! Records this November, devastating flooding. Roads and bridges gone. God’s pissed at us.

I’m hoping untended plants thrive outdoors. For shits and giggles I was Googlemapping the mountains near near. Found a nice little knoll about 20 yards away from a year round water source, about 100 yards off a service road, maybe 400 yards from a parking area! About 10 miles from my home. I’m thinking of starting some autoflowers early June in the tent along with my regular 4 clones, do some LST on them, then when they are about 4 weeks old, off to the knoll! Hopefully I will only have to water once a week, depending on weather, but I’ll be retired then so will be able water them more often. I’m an old fart, don’t want to hike into them too often and blaze a trail, rather just do weekly feedings and some additional training. That way, they would be done in August, before hunting season starts in September and more people are on these roads.

1 Like

@spudgunner i just take the horse and stick a seed in the ground about every 100 yards and let the mountain do it’s magic trick :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: to damn old to tote soil anymore

1 Like

@DollarBill I hear ya! I’m hoping the water source up there is good, then the hike with water will be much shorter! Or the buckets won’t be as full! I think I found another spot near a creek that I know runs year-round, might be good for a half dozen. Man I love google maps!

I have friends that do that back where I grew up, ride off into the hills. Can get some pristine sites that are too far for any hikers.

2 Likes