First time grower

Here is one plant in each container stretched out low. The tallest Bud on the right-hand plant is 21" the tallest one on the left side is 19".

8 Likes

That’s crazy, I had no clue you could train a plant to grow that wide

3 Likes

@Topher85 if you get the right cultivar you can perpetually train them as wide as you want during the vegetative phase until they begin to flower.

I have a buddy that does outdoor stealth grows and he’ll stake the branches to the ground. One year I swear he had one so big it filled up a 12’x12’ area and when the colas came up during flower they didn’t get taller than two feet but it looked like a see of lollipopped dwarf buds. It was insane.

7 Likes

Its crazy how much I’ve learned from you guys in a day. I actually thought I knew a thing orb2 haha

5 Likes

Those 2 plants fill a 21" × 50" space wall to wall. This is my first time doing this kind of training its pretty awesome you should give it a try.

3 Likes

Autos wouldn’t have that reaction would they? I’ve got some feminized seeds I’m trying once I harvest these.

1 Like

No I don’t believe Autos wood react this extreme you CAN do it to them from what I see on here I have never grown one myself. I’ve just always done the photos. I would say from here on out this will be my preferred method of growing though is this type of LST it’s probably doubled at least if not tripled the size of my Harvest. But I will let you know for sure the difference once it’s dried and cured in 3 or 4 months.

2 Likes

Just something to look at but this is the underneath limb structure of that plant on the left this is what it looks like just below the edge of the container

5 Likes

Yes you can do that with autos, and yes it increases their yield as well.

3 Likes

Good lord @dmtscravey lol that’s alot of dang weed!

2 Likes

Thank you that was my main goal. For some reason I want to grow one pound on a plant indoors in my closet and I’m hoping this is the plant that does it. I like when I use the flash every bud shows up then I can go through and see which ones are being shaded and which leafs need tucked and pruned.

4 Likes

@dmtscravey even if you don’t get a full 1 lb plant you’ll be close. White widow indoor yields 800 grams per meter squared and you have roughly 1 square meter in your closet. The plant on the left will pull probably 400 grams easy which is just shy of a lb at 14 oz. Even if you don’t get the full lb you’ll be damn close. :joy:

4 Likes

Dang, if I were you, I would be happy beyond belief with half lb dried. You really rocked it! This means you got bocu pressure for THE NEXT GROW!!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well you’ll know if I disappear off the Forum my next grow did not produce LOL just kidding I’ll have to stay cuz I won’t know what to do to get them healthy again without you guys around

2 Likes

At this point, we all are going to ask YOU for direction!

2 Likes

I’m always happy to help!
Good night guys peace✌

3 Likes

u will find that each plant will start out differently change differently, the end result is a nice little girl with lots of bud.

2 Likes

Well, that picture actually takes my breath away. :star_struck:

2 Likes

@dmtscravey

3 Likes

You create some awesome stuff, Love it Thanks!

2 Likes