First Time Grow

The yellow crawling up to the top. Ffof soil. Bute are Fox Farm. Every water since about a month with Calmeg. These two ladies are autos? Is it like a tomato plant. Dies the bottom up? First 3 pics are one plant. The others are another.

1 Like

Are they almost done? The 2 plants 70 day mark is 1-21-21

Yes that looks like natural dye off to me I think she’s just throwing the big leaves and concentrating on the buds now. You can safely remove almost all those yellow leaves the plants wasting energy on those that it could be concentrating on the buds take all the yellowing leaves off until you just have good green leaves left.

2 Likes

They are not done yet when those trichomes get about 25 to 50% Amber they will be ready to harvest. Search trichomes it will show you a thread where there is a graph on when to Harvest for what kind of buzz you want off of the plant.

2 Likes

@DDDDave :100: Beautiful Buds

Beautiful plants no worries your almost there

Last plant in my 1st grove. GDP photo, 6 weeks since flip. Lil confusion on flower time, but this was last night
Mr. Mike @Mrb53004 said couchlock is in my future :thinking::neutral_face::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@adcrag gdp is very couch locky because it is high in myrcene so even if you harvest without the extra amber trichs it will knock you on your butt if grown right. At 6 weeks you’re still 2 to 4 weeks away from harvest and the buds are still swelling. You have some time to let it mature still. Does she smell like berries yet?

2 Likes

Definitely smells good. Should I remove yellowing leaves??

2 Likes

@Adcrag you can. I’d remove them from the bottom up. Be sure to leave enough to provide energy for bud development though.

1 Like

Thanks, clipped some & she was due for good feeding. I’m feeding for the ripening. She is definitely sticky lol my fingers are tingly.

Buds are stacking!!

2 Likes

@Adcrag looks good. Just remember to keep pruning minimal during flower. Just remove the dead ones that are just wasting energy.

2 Likes

For sure!! Ya’ll have a great weekend

This is my white widow auto

at 11 weeks. I am more interested in the sativa aspect rather then the indica. How close do you feel I am to harvest?

Thank you!

1 Like

I think from the looks of it you have another week or two probably at least. The white pistils have not even started to wither yet and they will wither mostly before the trichomes turn Amber. Again I only grow photo so I’m not sure what the Autos do.but I believe it’s the same with them. Those are some good looking buds though you should be happy with them.

2 Likes

You got more than a week or 2 IMHO. Time for them to PLUMP UP. I see at least 3 to maybe 4 more weeks. WW is great for making that last run. Frosty the snowman will visit and you will be in Sticky Bud heaven. The leaves (especially lower ones) will start to give up some of their color and it will look like nute burn. This is where we usually add those LAST 2 WEEK BIG BUD formulas to get them real swollen. Watch your TDS as it will be time to start bringing them down…gently and gradually

2 Likes

I just harvested my 1st WW auto & I agree with @dmtscravey. I harvest ed when the pistils started turning brown.

She looks good

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel like a kid getting ready to go to Disney land LOL. It’s been 40+ years since I’ve grown some smoke and I’m so dam excited!!

2 Likes

Thank you, I just want to make sure I harvest them before the affects are mostly indica. I’m trying to be patient but it’s hard when I’m so excited just by the look of it! LOL. The last time I grew anything was 40+ years ago and I sure didn’t know to even look for trichomes. This has been quite exciting (even for a great grandmother!) My lower leaves are yellow. Humm…”Big Bud formula”? “TDS”???

2 Likes

Thank you…I’m still in the learning process, especially with the auto’s. How cool to have a harvest in just 3 months! Have you had a chance to sample you WW yet?

1 Like