First Time Grow

She is getting smoother the longer she cures in the jars.

Excited that my GDP Granddaddy Purple photo is due in 2 or 3 weeks.

I am just proud I made it grow lol. Keep us posted Kris. @k

2 Likes

Never mind, you are doing just fine and she is NOT ready yet. I know the hardest thing, in all my years, was patience. I want it all NOW. 50 years later and that has not changed. I tell myself; “self, patience my young padawan”. And myself says “screw you and the patience, I am a kid in a candy shop”

3 Likes

Oh my…that last picture you posted is amazing!! I must admit…I am a bit envious! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy: @Kris don’t be, your WW is just around the corner

2 Likes

LOL…I am so glad you can relate Mike! I am so thankful you and others here are experienced and able to calm the wild beast inside of me that wants to smoke this yesterday :slight_smile:

@Kris i just FIM a Feminized at 9 1/2 Weeks :smile:

2 Likes

Wow the perfect looking LST and pruning. That plant is going to be awesome for you. It’s starting out just like mine looked and now man oh man is mine looking good so I think you’ll be right behind me. Todays pic.

2 Likes

I can safely say this is my fourth grow a year and two months after my first grow since the seventies and I still get excited just looking in the closet at them. The patience to wait… if my wife didn’t make me I’d be testing buds months too early LOL patience is the hardest part of growing cannabis in my opinion.

2 Likes

@dmtscravey :drooling_face: Beautiful bro, it’ll be a big harvest soon for you and 15 more weeks on my Runt

2 Likes

@dmtscravey if this was a contest, you would be in the top easily…The biggest competition to any other plant I have seen on the form. A RIBBON winner

2 Likes

Thank you she is a pretty amazing plant. Except I burnt her with nutrients I think this last feeding (two days ago) she starting to show a little leaf curl today and brown tips. But I think it’s just a matter of watering them through,she will be fine🤞

2 Likes

Do not worry about that. We PUSH them at this stage of the game to plump up those buds as big as possible. We overfeed (nutes) to force them beyond their natural process. A little burn is a good indicator we are pushing.

2 Likes

@dmtscravey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Big Tubs Rock!!

1 Like

Damn Kris, 40yrs? I though I had to be the one who had the longest lapse between grows. It’s been 25 yrs since I grew, and it was only outdoors. I’d start and sex inside under fluorescents and then it was straight to the top of the mountain…it’s amazing how much success (all luck) my buddy and I had.
We had the genetics like no other back then, but would plant and maybe visit every 3 weeks. One yr we put out 8 plants in 8 diff spots and fenced them.
We managed to harvest 6 of the 8 and the smallest gave us around 10oz dried and cured. We were college kids back then, which explains how we totally ran out by the following summer…without selling a single gram…needless to say we were popular guys…lol
Sorry to ramble. Good growing to u.

2 Likes