I’ve been growing a couple of years now, but strictly from “bag seeds”. I broke down and purchased some seeds from HGCC and am trying them now. These are a White Widow and Purple Kush x White Russian at approximately 6 weeks and 1 week into flowering.
- Temps range between 68-82 (lights off/lights on)
- Humidity is 38-55% depending on whether lights are on or not
- Small fan for air circulation run continuously
- Exhaust fan thru a filter run continuously
- Containers of water are used to keep humidity up.
- Water daily with plain water (purified water in gallon jugs)
- 1-2 times weekly add nutrients (FloraNova)
- Everything is on timers and automated, including the watering
White Widow fem (6 weeks):
Purple Kush x White Russian fem (6 weeks):