First grow. Blue Dream fems

12 days after planting and I gotta say I think they look healthy :man_shrugging::sweat_smile: any and all feedback is welcomed! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:wondering when a good time to transplant would be.

1 Like

And also got these 4 Blue Dream fems through HGC if anyone was wondering. Have them in an AC Infinity 4x4 w/ their Controller 69. 400W full-spectrum grow light with Samsung LM301B LEDs. 20/4 light schedule. Temps around 77F lights on and around 72F lights off give or take a degree or 2. RH been around 55% fluctuating up or down a bit. Waiting for humidifier in the mail so I am using the wet towel method for now haha.

1 Like

Looks good, sounds good: Transplant in about a week my opinion. :yin_yang:

1 Like

Thanks brotha! Noted! …I was thinking week or 2 depending on how they’re looking :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yes would like the stems to look a bit more sturdier. Would hate to have a mishap during transplant. :yin_yang:

1 Like

Do you think I should top before or after transplant? Any kind of lst? What’s a good way to stiffen up stem early on like this?

1 Like

I’d wait until after transplant, recovery if any then you can do your thing: i read the description of the genetics then i go from there: :yin_yang:

1 Like

Rhino skin, silica both will thicken up the stem: your choice, a small breeze across the top when its bigger also helps indoor grow. :yin_yang:

1 Like

At the end of the 2nd week of life. Leaves on all 4 ladies been droopy the past few days. All my levels been the same, bumped my light intensity to a 4 instead of 3 and gave them a light mist shower. Decided to put some domes over them for one day see how they react as everything I could find on droopy leaves this young and small was over or under watering. Any and all ideas or suggestions or feedback is welcomed. I feel like they are way to young and small to be transplanting already…:sweat_smile::thinking:

1 Like

The Stem of the 2nd pic looks Strong! The pic above not so much! Give it time they have not out grown the pots yet: :yin_yang:

I am about to begin a Blue Dream grow myself (fem’s). I am interested in your experiences so thank you for sharing. Looks like your soil is excellent and should drain well. IMO: These ladies do not like ‘wet feet’ about as bad as any plant I have had experience with. Careful on watering and keep the ph right. Drooping?: Perhaps a bit too much on the water? Maybe the light is too close or they are getting too many hours of light? I would be testing the moisture level in my containers and measuring the distance between bulb and top of canopy, first and second. Refer to manufacturer’s info about height from plant issues. Frankly, I think your project is looking good!

1 Like

Thanks man! I appreciate your advice and will definitely keep all that in mind! Best of luck on your grow when you start it! We decided to transplant on Tuesday the 27th which would be their 17th day of life, will be posting updates and pics soon! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 days after transplanting. They seem to have bounced back. Look like they took a beating but the new growth is looking healthy. Temps around 77ish and RH has been 60-70% ish. Using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil with about 20%ish of the seed starter soil we started them in and used some Dynomyco on roots when we transplanted. Roots looked healthy and white, not plentiful root system but healthy looking roots. Will post updates later on! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Day 24 check in…all 4 girls looking good and healthy. Didn’t post pic of one of them cuz I guess the file size is too big? :smirk::roll_eyes: we will probably be doing our first topping this weekend :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Nice, i see your work! :yin_yang:

1 Like

Day 27 of life. All 4 girls looking healthy and happy! :partying_face::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:decided to top all 4. We plucked the 5th node new growth hopefully we didn’t stress em too much :sweat_smile: light is now 22" above canopy at 60% intensity on a 20/4 schedule. Temps 78F plus or minus a few degrees. RH been fluctuating 55%-65% plus or minus a percent or 2. Wondering if we should start raising our light or not they don’t seem like they’re stretching out for the light too awful much yet :thinking: All in all, for the first grow, these Blue Dream are looking happy and healthy so far :call_me_hand::drooling_face::call_me_hand: @Kronic what ya think brotha?

2 Likes

Day 33 of life…thought they’d be taller by now :sweat_smile::thinking: still happy and healthy. No signs of nutrient problems or water problems. Good color. Just not super tall yet :man_shrugging: Temps hovering at or around 77F RH at or around 60% vpd been saying around 1.2ish but I’m still learning about and trying to understand vpd :nerd_face::roll_eyes: all in all all 4 ladies still look happy and healthy to me! :call_me_hand::drooling_face::call_me_hand: starting LST soon I think :thinking:

2 Likes

Your definitely on point, looking good :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks brotha! I really appreciate that! …I definitely thought they’d be taller at this point but oh well baha maybe a long veg huh?

1 Like

First of all: Beautiful plants, you must be doing things very well. When I look at the shape of the leaves, it appears the seeds had prominent indica genetics. If that is true, the plant will remain shorter, be more bushy and finish sooner than a plant whose genetics lean more heavily toward sativa parentage. That tells me it is important to trim leaves so all the plant gets sufficient light. Trimming and training is very important, imo. You are at that stage, now. Congratulations on progress through what looks like a very good grow!

2 Likes