Finally started, germinated w/my Areo

@Munchy :wave: take your pics from further back and Crop the pic down twice. The more times you Crop the closer the focus gets

:laughing: even play with it some

3 Likes

I downloaded an app to help upload pics from Google play

1 Like

Hahaha @ Polaroids. I thought I saw those for sale last Christmas. I should have known then what the world was going for. :rofl:

2 Likes

1 photo of 2 babies, one younger /smaller than the other…same pic both times
Looks like you got a nice size tent and great light.
the humidifier…what is the rh now (daytime / nightime) without a humidifier?
If you hook it up to the HOT, it does NOT come on until the temp CLIMBS to that point
If you hook it up to the COLD, it does not come on until the temp DECLINES to that point
There are HOT/COLD controllers and there are RH controllers
I use the TEMP one and connect to HOT and set at 80°…my Rh drops a little at that point but the hooter is is, the higher my Rh is as transpiration is usually happening
From your pic, your plants look like they should be in the 60° + range (but < 70°) and decrease as you move closer to flower
Cool mist does not usually change temps. Unless you have an Rh controller, set it up on a ALWAYS ON…do not use the controller
Alternate - Pails of water will increase the Rh of the tent. Plastic pails / containers / Tupperware / etc., are fine to INCREASE Rh…Add containers until you reach your desired level
The issue for MISTERS is MOLD…Watch carefully and check often.

2 Likes

I recently was given two clones in Gg is the one with the yellow leaf (I think it was too close to the heater?) and the other is GRC. The four I started together are GSC and the struggling one was missing the leaf. The crispy girl has recovered nicely. My tent is 2x4 and the soil has a lot of nitro being that it’s a living soil. The ph has been on but I finally got the room tent up to 72 degrees, over garage in Chicago :cold_face:. The humidity still needs to be higher though, I use cups of water and splash the walls with water too. Currently my rh is only at 47 and I need to get that up some. Thank you again for all of you help @Mrb53004 and everyone else.

This is almost better than Polaroids, jk! If you lived in a small town you couldn’t let your developer see your weed pictures. Now I have the freedom to share, pretty cool!

2 Likes

They are beautiful. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Pics came through fine…
cups ----do not splash the walls, try bowls, pails…even plant saucers. The more exposure to surface area, the mo re Rh will climb. Even wet / damp towels hung on hangers

2 Likes

Thank you @kmac03, it took me long enough to figure this new technology out, :laughing:. Here is a picture of what I call my crispy girl, she has recovered nicely. This is definitely a journey, life. Thanks for indulging me today, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Here is Crispy Girl, she had a rough time in the beginning but she is recovering from her start, as most of us do. :flushed:

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with her. She was just protesting for a minute. :rofl:

2 Likes

Couldn’t get back on but honey I’m home :partying_face:. My plants have been fluctuating up and down. I have a great humidifier that I added but the temperature changes don’t help, since I have them by a garage area. I have lifted the plants off the ground now.

The clones lost all their fan leaves, idk. I thought this was pretty easy, lol.

2 Likes

are you still struggling with temps? Low? I put towels / blankets between my containers and the floor to insulate. I also added some heat lamps…150w and 250w BLACK ceramic (so they can be on at night without causing light issues) to warm things up when needed. I also switched to night time lights on to keep them warm during the cooler night temps and off in the hot part of the day…
All in all they look good except for maybe 1 who is stressing. Do not water until she is DRY…pick her up so you get the FEEL of a dry container vs a wet container. I no longer water on particular days, I water when the plant tells me she is thirsty. If you tend your plants daily, that should not be a problem. I keep my solution in the tent so the temperature is the same…no stress from cold water / warm soil or vice versa. At least not until latee flowering when I want to make sure my water is COLDER to bring out the terps, inherrent nature of the strains I grow

2 Likes

I really appreciate the advice, yes I have been struggling with the temps! I have a small ceramic heater in there, which I think can put too much heat on the containers itself too. I was thinking about hanging it but I like your suggestion much better, very smart! Even my original healthy GSC started losing fan leaves and wouldn’t produce in size. I raised them so bolting wouldn’t occur either. They were doing very well until the weather fluctuates. I have to check them daily as some are thirsty more than others. I can’t thank you enough Mike.

The Runt :laughing:

3 Likes

Are you trying to make me jealous again because it’s working @DollarBill? This seems like it’s taking me forever, at least I will know how to make moon rocks :partying_face:. I have never smoked one but with all my pain (neck, upper spine, reconstructive back and knees, fusion at L5), it couldn’t hurt. A doctor prescribed me RSO and that actually helped, for the Chi winters are brutal now. How’s the bonsai looking @DollarBill??

1 Like

:v::grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Bill,

What up, have you been alright? Life is crazy so I haven’t been on much, I hope it calms down soon. I know you are Mr. GG, so can you tell me what’s up with my GG please? I think it is turning into a male. :v:t3:

1 Like

Here is another one of the Gorilla Glue plant pictures. As you can see there are no seeds but there are seed pods currently. I don’t know if it turned on me since it was a clone and I should let it go to seed if it will. Any advice?

1 Like

:upside_down_face: Looks cool. all i can say is this, when a dispensary runs into a few seeds; they just put a Seed Warning on the batch and keep right on selling. Myself, it never bothered me finding a few seeds. as long as i been growing or 50 plus years i surely found more than a few. check your tent for creeping light sources. Great Seeing You :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::wave::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::v::crossed_fingers:

Look closely, you’ll see a seed :laughing:

3 Likes

i have gone thru 45 top shelf regular seeds this 2021 year looking for breeders. i’m seed KooKoo :crazy_face: and still have no Breeders from this season. indoor or not, i’m sure global warming is causing all the trouble on earth including me being extra picky. if i end up having to steal a Star Ship i want fantastic seeds to take Hahahaha! i finally threw together a Mochalope Reg. male over a GG4 Reg. and over a Super Skunk Reg. because i need at least 250 seeds for outdoor20210815_074138 20210815_073558 20210815_074012 They’ll have to work for my outdoor grows next year :relaxed: Spotify Peace Spotify :game_die: Spotify

2 Likes