Finally started, germinated w/my Areo

Thanks for all the information @Mrb53004, I was also wondering if I should use coco or fox farm in your opinion in the peat cup and 5 gallon pots. Thanks for the push @Bill, it’s been rough lately. I lost my dad to Covid so I really need a project, it’s been difficult getting started though.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dad @Munchy

May this growing adventure soothe your heart and bring joy to your soul :purple_heart::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

@Khatru I truly appreciate your kind words. He never indulged but always supported me in my endeavors and activism. This will be great for me, just what the doctor ordered. It only took me 6 months to get started, ugh. Better late than never and I have enjoyed listening to everyone’s advice too.

6 Likes

I have a strong feeling that you will be very happy and successful with your new grow!

Keep posting your progress and ask any questions along the way.

We are all interested in sharing the journey with you to the end.

There are so many here that are more than willing to help you out if you need it. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Well I certainly hope so, I haven’t grown inside before so this will be interesting. Many times outside but with goat and pig fertilizer resulting in huge trees. Thank again @Khatru!

4 Likes

Hello @Munchy sorry to hear about your Dad, Praying for you and your family. Your growing project will fill your time & heart​:hugs::pray:t4::heart:

3 Likes

Coco or Fox Farm. Coco is a particular method of growing, like hydro becasue coco has NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE and needs to be watered frequently to provide the roots with the nutrition they need. I would go with Fox Farm, or other ORGANIC SOILS as the reduce the attention you need to feed your plants almost all the way up to flower…just amendments here and there (like calmag, kelp, etc)

My condolences…

3 Likes

@Adcrag you are so sweet and kind, I appreciate you. Just hang with with me on this journey and I’ll be cool, I hope :flushed:.

1 Like

@Mrb53004 thank you for your advice, I had planned on going with the fox farm in the first place but someone mentioned coco. I then knew I needed to refer to the expert (you). Thanks so much for your kindness as well.

1 Like

@Munchy :v: hun ask --> @Kimmyann253 about Aero :laughing: you two could end up being a Internet Aero Grow Team maybe even get Sponsored

1 Like

@DollarBill. Doesn’t look like she’s growing in the actual AeroGarden like I am. Just using the light to start the seed. I could be wrong tho.

2 Likes

I start ALL my seeds in my Aero. It is great for it. I have 10pod containers with domes, my 36m peat pods fit perfectly in them. I started these GSC auto on 2/1…all 10 popped

5 Likes

@Kimmyann253 you are correct, I only want the light for the beginning. I want my plants to get much larger and the Aero won’t allow for that, plus I prefer soil. Thanks @DollarBill for your inspiration.:laughing:

3 Likes

Idk. I’m doing pretty good in mine. I am a bit nervous she’ll overgrow the Aero but confident I’ll make it work.

2 Likes

I love this thread. Is like watching newborn pictures :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Munchy @Kimmyann253 Crap! i broke my Bong this morning and now :laughing: i lose my job Managing You Twoosies Internet Success Story :lying_face: when is Dis Dat Dum Day gunna END hahahaha

2 Likes

@Gabo Aero is definitly fantastic for seeds or autos https://open.spotify.com/track/4hXFaRVHANKX0kuieBB3qq?si=c6Z-uKpgTSaVn3_RsQ3CJw&utm_source=copy-link

2 Likes

You are doing amazing @Kimmyann253 but the reason I didn’t do it in the device is I thought it might get too big. I love watching yours get so big and bushy. I’m just prefer to use soil myself, it’s my comfort zone.

2 Likes

@DollarBill so sorry to hear about that bong babe, I wish I could give you my extra one. You are always giving us interesting conversation and pictures too. :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s about the extent of it, baby steps @Gabo. This friend of mine found this Aero garden on top of the garbage and used it for a little bit until he recently gave it to me. As you can see @Kimmyann253 is doing very well with her too.

2 Likes