Everyone looking healthy

Durban autos…and my strawberry cough, jack herer, chocolope

6 Likes

time to trim those big fan leaves so they can breathe better

1 Like

I cut this from my plant this morning and there big from pure indica

2 Likes

I agree with cleaning them up, IME pure indica like the extra leaves. Remember it’s terps too, so just don’t take off too much…best time for trim n flower is first week. Also, if ur light is up to PAR no pun intended, light penetration will happen. Gage ur lights and plants together.

1 Like

I’ve been growing for 35 years i think i know little bit about growing @Wizardofgreen and triming you just sit back and watch my grows you can also see some one the HC diaries Reeds garden

1 Like

I haven’t been growing for 35 years, but i know which leaves to remove, getting them a bit longer into veg and I have been trimming a little to open bud sites, those leaves are the biggest I have had. the organic grow is working out great! So as I go I nab a few leaves here and there, maybe some training too, but I have not grown these strains before and trying to figure out the structure and what the plants need is next on the agenda, either LST or HST, really about quality this time around not so much about yield.

2 Likes

That plant is big one I’ve been doing LST on it and i fim it once and its about 4foot

2 Likes

3 Likes

I only have 80" in height to deal with. so i have to get to flower pretty soon.

1 Like

Yes im thinking about flipping lights Thursday sign are good

1 Like

I have 84 myself if i flip Thursday that will give me two foot of growing to play with

1 Like

I am just chucking pollen right now. It got too cold so I had to pull them inside for a bit.

Strawberry cough x Durban male. He seems like he has pontential if his seeds work across other cuts as well as they did with his mama and sister f1s

1 Like

@Daddy1971
What are you flipping there?

1 Like

@Noddykitty my lights going to 12&12

1 Like

That’s what I mean, what are you flipping.? To 12/12.

1 Like

@Noddykitty yes going to 12&12

1 Like

@Noddykitty that Strawberry is going to have a Basket Full of pollen. Got a Broom :laughing: Pretty Sumgun

1 Like

Cleaned up and ready for flower…

2 Likes

@Caregiver Woa! Wow! that’s frick’n Awesome dang that’s a good reaction from me bro Merry Christmas and love the color of that leaf it looks all genetics

1 Like

3 Likes