END OF YEAR DEALS! Nah for real they are dope and I would buy some!

For those that need to take advantage of some major deals please don’t miss out on this years END OF YEAR SALES!!! Buy Marijuana Seeds | Weed Seeds For Sale | Cannabis Seeds it is huge and I get lots and lots of questions all the time about deals and freebies and all that jazz.

Currently getting back to a set routine of answering all my socials. I had 2000 + messages to respond to on IG and YouTube that went unanswered due to bans recently so I’m finally caught up and I’ll be on Diaries / Forum much more come New Years!

ALSO DISCORD IS FINALLY APPROVED AND GOING TO BE A BIG ASS THINGS BOIS AND GALS! hahaha I cannot wait! It’s going to be daily help 8 to 10 hours or more a day with loads of custom tutorials live and live help from your boi KRONIC and many other familiar faces here and there as guest tutors!

Essentially think of this discord as a cannabis school you can attend for free :wink: going to be sick!

But yea take big advantages of these deals cause 2023 IS GONNA BE INSANE AND FULL OF BALLER PLANTS WHOOP WHOOP!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all my fellow growmies and stoners!

• Kronic
2 Likes