Dried buds.......are dry!

That is a dehydrator. I have used them. Hard part was all the chlorophyll…it doesn’t come out in a dehydrator
Then you have all that chlorophyll taste unless you are makin hash / harvesting trichomes

3 Likes

My vocabulary sucks because I need to use the sleep. :rofl: :v:t2:

2 Likes

You immediately triggered a memory…My mom used to say “I will sleep when I’m dead”
Thank you for making me think of her…mymom was a TRIP!

3 Likes

So, I remind you of your mother? Hmmmm…wonder what Freud would say about that?

3 Likes

you’re killin me smalls…

3 Likes

Hahahaha! That’s me just doin’ my job. :v:t2: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Man, I love that idea. Gonna put OJ peel in my GDP. Saves money on buying those packs :+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

I’ve also used a small slice of apple, but it didn’t give a nice flavor I think the OJ peel would.

2 Likes

I buy them on amazon 10 pk of 8 gram 14.25

Please watch carefully as it is easier for mold to grow with the fruit tahn with the bovida packs

3 Likes

I bet apple doesn’t mildew as easy?

1 Like

I didn’t but then I kept an eye on it as well

2 Likes

Does it add citrus flavor?? I’ll definitely watch the hydrometer.

1 Like

A hint of a scent, in my experience. However, you know everyone tastes things differently. :upside_down_face: Of course, this is if you (not you specifically) don’t have a stopped up nose or weird nerve response (do you know what the Anatomy & Physiology terms are for the nerves in your head/skull? I’m trying to test myself in this moment before looking it up).

@kmac03 trigeminal nerve is what you’re after.

1 Like

You are awesome! Thank you. I’m resisting still because I need to utilize some sleep and one thing will lead to another.

1 Like

Get some of those pucks because you will need um. Also make sure your space is on point with temp. and humidity. A big dif. in hanging plants @ 68f and 65% RH vs 75f and 30%RH. If you ever do have over dry bud you use Boveda 58% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size 8 in 10-Count Resealable Bag for 1 Quart Mason Jar to Restore the Bud to the Prime Level of Moisture. $15.00 just keep them sealed up so the don’t dry out.

1 Like

I think they can be rehydrated with distilled h2o if you forget to seal them up…

3 Likes

Yes…soak them a couple of days, pat dry…good to go. It is only salts, they re-hydrate and as long as the bag is not ripped or worn through…like new!

3 Likes

Thank you…and Amazon! LOL…just ordered some last night :slight_smile:

1 Like