Dramatic size difference wow

Man - I wish we could smoke a few joints and I could pick your brain for a few hours or days. :+1:

1 Like

That’s what I said to MDbuds.
Thank you for the kind words.

1 Like

Love :heart::heart: it!! The girls know where they can spread out.

Thank you for this thorough description of your process. I’ll try it all.

Do you use human urine? I (and likely some of the other old guys here) have been looking for a bright side to having an enlarged and growing prostate…

Yep human urine. I’ve always used it in my compost. But last year I started experimenting with it on Mikes mrb53004 suggestion. I like the results and like to add it my garden once a week in a watering can. I don’t dilute it quite as much as him. I do more like a 25% blend w water and a pinch of calmag into preflower. The only plants that seem to dislike it so strong are the cucumber plants. Pumpkins love it strawberries love it zucchini love it tomatoes love it corn really fucking love it. Pee away baby. Pee away.:blush::+1:

Human urine has an average NPK of approximately 0.6 - 0.1 - 0.2.

2 Likes

My method can be found in this thread.

We ended up discussing biochar instead of just straight enzyme boosters. Lol

If you want the exact formula I use @CurrDogg420 feel free to ask.

@Noddykitty thanks for the hype man. :v:

1 Like

@MDBuds @Noddykitty I just read through the bio char thread. (is it an enzyme booster too?) More great stuff in there guys. I’ll definitely be trying that. I’m on 14 acres of hardwood forest here and heat my home and wood shop exclusively with firewood. I’d been wanting to try making my own biochar but didn’t know the right way.

Thanks again guys.

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 it can be used as an enzyme boosters temporarily if you charge it with enzymes in the tea.

Biochar is more of a soil fixer though. It’s a carbon source that helps purify soil by removing heavy metals and toxins. It allows mychorizae and bacteria to breed inside of it so it helps hold top soil together and keeps the microbiom healthy.

1 Like

Since we’re on the subject, can it also be a source of cal-mag? I swear, the cal mag I use to buffer my coco is just horse piss in a bottle. That’s what it looks and smells like anyway.

If a tree falls in the woods and you didn’t see it, did it really fall.?

The answer is I don’t care. Me and my chain saw and splitter are going rip it up anyway. This is my other hobby….

I hate to use the furnace whenever possible.

2 Likes

I make my own mag from epsoms sallts. Just add a lil pinch to the pee water can at the end and stir it up.

I make my calcium from kalkwassuer. It’s an super pure lab grade lye used for live coral aquariums. They (corals) actually rip it out of water faster than weed. I have had my same kilo for a decade and it is only half gone. You just suspend about a tsp of it into a glass pint jar (mason jar or Snapple bottle is what I use) and shake it up. Once the precipitate settles (dust) to the bottom you just need carefully pour off the liquid. The liquid is loaded with calcium. Do it carefully because if you stir up the dust it has to resettle first. You don’t want the precitate to pour off. You can top it 3 times with more water before u need to make a fresh batch. Any aquarium reefers here know what I am talking about.:fish:

(no plastic it will melt it. This shit is really caustic. It will eat your countertops if you spill it FYI. Never touch it without chemical PPE!!)

1 Like

Nice love it. I run an old school 056 with a big bore. She rips a 4ft bar no problem. I have only plunged it 1-2 twice in all my years. I wondered after if I need a bigger bar. Ha

Where are your chaps??
My wife got me a pair for Christmas the first year we got together. They were not on my gift list.

1 Like

I’ve got the husqvarna pants (I hear they make good sewing machines :rofl: ). Always hated chaps.

The dangerous part in that pic is I’m standing 4’ in the air on that stump. Would have been great to have a pic about 3 seconds after that one was taken. Judges gave me a 2.6 on my dismount. :laughing:

1 Like

Fisher Grandma Bear. Garbage pick. Sorry for the thread derail :joy: thought maybe you’d appreciate though.

:v:

1 Like

That black walnut live edge chunk is worth its weight in gold. Nice wood

Just a heads up…first pee of the mornin is the PRIMO urine t use. It has the highest nutrient value of all urine. Female urine has too many hormones and esters so sorry ladies, this is one time where guys stuff is better. If you let urine sit for even 24 hrs, it turns to ammonia…exactly what we want
I water it down much more than others becasue I use it more often than most. Do not use during flower as the High N can stunt flowering.
Dwight…on the kalkwassuer…does food grade lye do the same thing?I use it for making Bagels…For now, I put my egg shells in a blender, pulverize down as much as possible, add to a jar, lemon juice or vinegar…shake daily for 2 weeks, settle, drain, mix with my epsom slats, add the urine /ammonia mix and use as a foliar spray. Plants absorb SO MUCH EASIER through their leaves than from their roots

1 Like

Food grade lye is sodium hydroxide. Looks like kalkwasser is calcium hydroxide.

It does make some excellent bagels though.

Currdog is correct. Now i want A bagel but I don’t have any cream cheese. Dammit

Thanks…next question…any special conditioning / type of H2O? Ph adjustments? anything else noteworthy?

And lastly…are they KOSHER?..

Mike,

Yep lye is one of the strongest bases know to man. It has a ph of 12.0 right into solution. Go light, think coffee creamer in a cup of coffee. It is loaded with calcium. In fish tanks we add it as a slow drip to not mess with ph.

To be honest my water 24 hours rest out of the tap is like 6.0 ph with a KH < 2.

If you have hard water maybe some ph down would be needed for sure. Excellent point I overlooked!