Does this auto grow look like it’s flowering normally?

Hey everyone! So I’m still kind of a newbie but have learned a lot and only have about 4 grows under my belt but everytime in these 4 grows either power got cut off or something happened where I wasn’t able to fully finish!! Well needless to say, I’ve been really itching to actually finish a grow where I can actually have big size colas hopefully instead of little popcorn nugs! Anyways so here’s my auto Critical X Cream Cheese female and man she smells awesome and this makes I believe week 4 in flower…so in the next 3 weeks these buds are really gonna grow correct or fatten up? I’m using AUTOFLOWER natures living soil on the bottom than filled the rest of the way with happy frog! And just have been just watering with a little cal mag! So far so good and trying to leaf tuck and not more cutting leaves…tips? Opinions? Pointers? Allllll welcomed especially if you throw a nug my way I wouldn’t complain either ! Haha thanks everyone

1 Like

1 Like

Your auto looks ok, looks like your feeding a bit much or your plant is to close to light, if you get an auto that is a ## and will not flower as long as its female cut your cycle to 12 12 sometimes this will induce flowering.

unknown auto at 10 weeks would not flower.

5 Likes

See that’s where my dilemma comes in at…I’m using Nature’s Living Super Soil Autoflower Concentrate and I’ll mix some with happy frog and put it about 1/4th of the way in my pot than fill the rest of the way up with happy frog and I assumed when my girls roots here reach the bottom she would prob be close if not already in flower stage and that would be all she would need during her flower cycle??? Is that right? So I’ve been just watering when almost dry and just ph water @6.7ish and what I put in the water is this bottle pictured and I only use about 3ml a gallon other than that I’ve put a teaspoon of molasses the last two feedings…it’s about week 4 of flower and it says that it flowers stage last 10 weeks?!! So I’m assuming maybe the buds will start to pop out and really form and get denser possibly in a few weeks??? I do know that she began officially flowering around July 2nd…well I do hope these buds on my girl will fatten up and till than I’ll take your advice for sure bud! Thanks for the tips

Hey nice lookin plant you got there though!!

Patience, especially with the longer flowering cycle. Stick to your steady watering/feeding schedule and watch tips of leaves. If they start to brown, cut back on nutes, with more water. It is natural for some auto strains leaves to yellow the last weeks to over a month before harvest. That is when I pushed light and more nutes for the last couple I had. It seemed to help build mass and triches. Then flush and colder waters with light molasses feed for sugars. Happy growing!

5 Likes
   Man love that girl you got there man! She’s really filled out those bud sites and popped into some big dense dense thick buds!! I’m sensing just like my last hobby, saltwater reef aquariums, that patience is DEFINITELY a must from the 4 grows I’ve had and I really must  master it in this ho by for sure!! Now that I’m actually growing one that I know is healthy and I’m on the right track after learning so much from my last grows,that I’m FINALLY going to get to see this girls bud sites fatten up into the buds I’m imagining and watching the trichs come in (which the trichomes started frosting up the leaves two days ago) and soon watching these many many bud sites fatten up for the first time I find so freaking amazing!! It turns itself into a frosty beautiful smelling plant that is a treat to watch grow!!! Anyways, thanks so much man for your info and I’m def going to use that for this girl!!!!
2 Likes

Most recent picture this morning!!

3 Likes

Two days ago I stopped clipping fan leaves and started tucking so I hope all is well

1 Like

The last 3 weeks is when they typically fatten up. Your girls look great. Keep on your schedule and what your doing. What light are you running?

1 Like

Well in my aquarium coral keeping days I had always been a fan of Kessil and was running a Kessil AP700 which mimics t5s and metal halides with full color wheel full spectrum control so that grew a couple grows than decided to sale that light and bought a kessil h380 spectral halo light!! That is when I decided to take a plunge into that stinky wonderful skunky yumminess!!! It really did a good number on plants no joke! But was obviously a stupid $300 purchase when I could and did buy that 600 watt light for growing!!! Jut was the best option for me lol!! And along with that led main light I also incorporate a two bulb 2 ft fluorescent light with new bulbs both for veg and for flower…I also incorporate these light bulbs

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your girls look great man! I’d get some ratchet hangers for the light so you can drop it down closer. More light = bigger buds. I’d be at full blast.

I just noticed your temps might be a bit high too - are you running with the tent door closed? I’ve got to leave mine open when the lights are on right now and even had to add an AC to keep it in the low 80’s. In the future I don’t think I’ll be growing indoors in the summer cause it’s spiking my electric bill running all that equipment.

2 Likes

I would not mix medium, stick with ffoc.

Tight nodes, looks good from here

2 Likes

Why not. You can mix your own blend with the same ingredients. Some strains dont need as much food soil

1 Like

Most autoflowers need very little nutes in veg as long as you use a medium made for cannabis, i start to feed very lighley at day 21 or 3 sets, botanacare pro grow 1ml per us gal, for flowering Atami Bloombastic 1/2ml per US gal go light or you will burn them

3 Likes

Looks pretty good. How old? I like to train my plants and keep the stalks bare, a foot up from pot.

2 Likes

I am a fish nerd and a weed nerd. Love to see other cross over hobbyist. It always amazes me the parallels between growing coral and dank.

On a side note, your go dawgs doesn’t happen to wear purple and gold does it? Go huskies.

2 Likes