Does this auto grow look like it’s flowering normally?

Gotcha thanks man! Really appreciate the information!

1 Like

Loving the comments! But go dawgs!!!

1 Like

And hey this is right at midday in a very southern hot climate…so the temp gets right at 86 than starts dropping also bc of my AC …but hard bc it’s towards the back end of what I live in so it’s hard to get ac back there! But nonetheless with cool water she has been happy! And man she sprung open the past week and a half and I even under certain circumstances had to go ahead and harvest with the trichomes being mostly all cloudy with a few amber heads, I was happy but not so much with the return bc I did burn the plant a few times with my mind thinking it needed nutes but she didn’t and for that I caused it to burn the tips a few times! :frowning: buuuuut she’s been drying for about 8 days and I just put her into a jar bc she was crispy on the outside and had a little moisture on the inside and after a day in the jar the buds were def a little wetter from when I put them in the day before! Right at 63rh in the jar!? Trichomes are shinning bright…what to do at this point? Smells sweet with the smell of green …what to do at this point would be awesome! Here are the pics of progress!!

2 Likes

Well never mind my pics seem to be too large of files

1 Like

4 Likes

On my phone I have to select the picture before I upload it. In there I can select a lower-res. The site limits ya to 5mb.

As far as what to do at this point?? Sounds like sample time and get them pics figured out!

[Edit: oh Hell yes!!]

So in the jars you gotta keep burping until it’s stable at the humidity level you’re looking for. You don’t wanna be over like 62 very much. If it is dump em out and let them air out.

But yeah, like I said sample time. :laughing:

So I’m the jar right now it’s around 56rh…this first week I’m guessing I’ll burp twice a day for that week than once a day for the 2nd week and by the 3rd I should start smelling some good bud??..and man I’d love to roll one up or a cone, but I’m a bowl it tastes like green still :frowning: no Bueno! Although some when squeezed smelled like fruity loops on crack!!!

1 Like

So

2 Likes

Sorry bad pic but see alll those trichomes everywhere!!!?? I thought I should leave some leaves on the buds that have a crazy amount of terps until their done? Or not?

Been burping and now down to 55ish, still smelling green with a sweet smell a little

So if there’s a lot of extra air in the container the Rh reading is maybe little misleading as to what it is inside the bud. It sounds to me like if you’re sensing it’s on the green side maybe you let it out of the jar to dry out some more.

If you can’t keep it lit in a joint it shouldn’t be in the jar yet.

2 Likes

This auto was a free bee from Meth alien vs triangle x strawberry nuggets, can find no info on strain and no one i know got any, but turned out as expected smallish and Bush, does not mind pruning or let in at day 48 from sprout will leave for 1 more week and put in flower closet then start a 3 plant Meth double grape run.

5 Likes

I know nothing of the strain but health wise she looks really good! I’d go on and throw her in the flower area and give her all the light she can handle.
I’m actually starting a meph run myself.

2- sour stomper
1- double grape
1- (night owl)- galaxy brain

1 Like

Man those sound pretty crazy , the ones you got going! Do please post pics of that grow my friend

1 Like

Will do! Just now starting and I’m out of town but when they get some size I’ll be sure to do so!

This is how she came out at 90 days

3 Likes

Awesome, nice looking

1 Like

Most auto’s grow that way unless you train them or top

1 Like