Distance from flower

if the light is 12 inches away so not to burn. When in flower. When it grows into the light do i keep moving the light up? I think its stretching the plant not bud.

1 Like

What kind of plant is it some plants will stretch 200% during the flower ( which means if the plant is 1 ft tall when you turn the lights to 12/12 it will stretch to 3 ft tall before it’s done flowering so yes you can either raise the light up as the plant grows closer or you can bend the plant over and tie it down away from the light and keep the light where it’s at if that’s possible

1 Like

Bruce Banner auto fast ver. Height is not a problem

1 Like

I’ve been raising about 1 inch a day for about a week. Yesterday I raised it 2 inches, and today I had to raise it again

3 Likes

They really do take the phrase growing like a weed too heart its crazy how much they can grow overnight and you never see it happen.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. They grow like a weed. Especially when the light is off.

1 Like

1 Like

Are there other plants in the filed of light? If the light is specific to Bruce, raise her up. If not, start LSTing the apical stem over. Bruce can take some decent manhandling. If your stem is not too stiff, start bending it over. You do not have to bend it completely in 1 move. After a few hrs, you can bend a little more. Keep going until you got a horizontal plane.

Yes a few plants. That are easier to raise or move then Bruce. Just wasn’t sure if I was wasting time moving the light. If she was in Veg. I would LST no problem. But she is 2 weeks into flower. I raise the light move some cactus and keep stretching as I am told.

Bending Bruce gently at this stage is ok. To decide, imagine another 1’ of growth and will that easily fit in the schema?